HALIFAX, NS, Oct. 16, 2014 /CNW/ - Building on the launch of its flagship Maestro DVR experience, Eastlink announced today the national launch of its new Wireless TV giving Maestro customers the ability to enjoy an unmatched TV experience on an unprecedented 6 TVs anywhere in the home.
"The other guys have tried to convince customers that they can do things we can't. That's simply not true and never has been," says Lee Bragg. "The voice of the customer drives everything we do. With Eastlink Wireless TV, our customers get an unmatched TV experience, hassle free whether they're rearranging their living room or watching the big game on the back patio or in the garage.
Eastlink's Wireless Receiver eliminates the need for cable wire connections by extending Maestro's industry leading capabilities to up to 6 TVs in the home.
With Eastlink Wireless Maestro DVR, customers can:
- Record up to SIX programs at once and pause live TV and resume it anywhere in the home
- Customize the TV experience by ordering their own list of channels and setting reminders on their TV for their favourite shows and more.
- Control the TV experience including the remote setting of DVR recordings from anywhere using an iPad or iPhone.
Mr. Bragg added that the recent launch of Eastlink Wireless TV is the most recent example of Eastlink's continued commitment to providing customers with a fully-connected, customized whole home experience.
Eastlink Wireless TV is the latest in a series of product achievements including:
- Launch of complete suite of WiFi Solutions including WiFi Extender and WiFi Optimization to deliver the best possible WiFi experience through our highly trained technical staff, and the latest WiFi diagnostic technology, products and services.
- Aggressive expansion of Home and Business Security and Automation providing customers with a more connected, whole home experience including state-of-the-art monitoring and customizable automation services like the ability to remotely arm and disarm your security system or lock and unlock your doors.
- Introduction of Total Network Coverage for Wireless providing access the most extensive wireless coverage in Atlantic Canada. In fact, PC Mag recently named Eastlink the fastest, most reliable and most extensive coverage of a Wireless Carrier in Nova Scotia in its Fastest Mobile Networks In Canada testing stating: "Nova Scotia's local carrier, Eastlink, is the best deal in the province and won on every possible measure. Not only does it charge less than the three major carriers, it has the biggest, best-performing LTE network in the province."
Image with caption: "Industry leading DVR experience, Eastlink Maestro, is now Wireless. (CNW Group/Eastlink)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20141016_C2433_PHOTO_EN_6776.jpg
For further information: Media Contact: Jill Laing, [email protected], 902.446.1939