- Investment of $4 million over the last year into several more Canadian communities
- Consumers can expect:
- great value for money with simple pricing/plans
- ease of switching through contract buyout
- Worry-Free Data eliminating unexpected data overages
- Canada-wide coverage included in every plan at no additional charge
GRANDE PRAIRIE, AB, April 11, 2019 /CNW/ - Eastlink continues to bring more choice and competition to more Canadians with the expansion of its mobile service in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
"We are pleased to confirm the further expansion of our mobile service into more and more Canadian communities," says Deborah Shaffner, CEO. "Our goal continues to be to deliver the best possible experience for our customers by investing in the latest network technology, providing great value for money, and delivering customer service that exceeds our customers' expectations."
The company's "customer-first" approach is what Eastlink says makes it different from its competitors.
"We're incredibly proud of what we've accomplished so far having launched and expanded our mobile service into six provinces over the last six years," continues, Ms. Shaffner. "Customers tell us what they want and we work really hard to listen and deliver more of what is important to them; that includes simple plans, better value, fast network speed, extensive and reliable coverage, and a better overall customer service."
Eastlink has invested more than $4 million in the past year ($1M in Grande Prairie alone) to expand its mobile network to several more Canadian communities including New Waterford, Baddeck, Tatamagouche in Nova Scotia, Goulds, Torbay, and Bell Island in Newfoundland/Labrador, Saint John, Fredericton, Shediac and Sussex in New Brunswick, and Chelmsford, Val Therese and Kirkland Lake in Ontario.
A proud Canadian company, Eastlink is a family-owned and operated telecommunications provider, delivering world-class video entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across the country.
Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and mobile networks, Eastlink's advanced services include a broad range of video services including high speed Internet, mobile, TV Channel Exchange, competitive local and long distance telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming on Eastlink TV. Eastlink is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies with operations in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia as well as Bermuda.
THE EASTLINK EDGE
Better value with Simple Plans
- Bundle with Internet and get 6 GB of Data with Unlimited Talk & Text for only $50/month
- Nationwide Talk & Text included in every plan.
- Families can add additional lines and share data from just $30/month per family member.
Ease of switching with Contract Buyout – only from Eastlink
- Eastlink will buy out your contract (up to $200 per cell phone), making switching easier than ever.
- Up to five family members per household.
No surprises with Worry-Free Data – only from Eastlink
- We notify you when you reach 75% and 100% of your Data limit.
- We pause your Data when you reach 100%, then you choose the best option for you.
Complete flexibility with easyTab® – only from Eastlink
- Choose any phone and match it with any plan.
- Switch plans without penalty or upgrade at any time.
- After your tab is paid off, your monthly bill actually goes down.
Get the device you want with the most popular phones available
- Extensive device selection of the latest devices.
- Every phone is $0 down.
OTHER KEY EASTLINK DIFFERENTIATORS:
Get the fastest and most seamless internet connection no matter where you are in your home with Gig Internet and WiFi Perfected powered by Eastlink's fibre network
- Easy-to-use mobile app - manage your family's screen time, share your network with visitors, and get worry-free protection from viruses and other online threats for any device on the network.
Personalize your channel lineup with Eastlink's exclusive, TV Channel Exchange
- Swap channels you don't want to watch for channels you do want to watch.
Control your home security and automation with Winston Smart Home
- Remotely close the garage door, turn lights on or off and even see/speak to visitors at the front door, all from your smartphone
For further information: Media Contact: Jill Laing, 902-446-1939, Jill.email@example.com