LÉVIS, QC, Sept. 22, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - Desjardins Group has teamed up with the Canadian Red Cross and made a donation of $50,000 to provide relief for heavy winds victims in Gatineau.
Desjardins has customized solutions to provide financial relief to members and help them through this difficult period. These include:
- Deferred payments on mortgage or consumer loans for up to 6 months.
- Option of deferring credit card and Accord D financing plan payments (up to 6 months) and restructuring financing at attractive terms.
- Option of deferring home and auto insurance payments (up to 6 months).
- Emergency loans to cover cleaning, security and other costs.
Desjardins stands in solidary with the victims of the heavy winds and with the affected communities. The Desjardins General Insurance Group claims teams are working hard to provide quick support to members and clients who are affected by water damage.
Desjardins Insurance and The Personal clients can contact the insurers directly:
- Desjardins Insurance: 1-888-776-8343, file a claim online or call your local agent.
- The Personal: 1-866-776-8343 or file a claim online.
Desjardins will accommodate individual and business members who are affected by this situation. They can contact their caisse directly or call 1-800-CAISSES.
About Desjardins Group
Desjardins Group is the leading cooperative financial group in Canada and the fifth largest in the world, with assets of $290.1 billion. It has been rated one of the Best Employers in Canada by Aon Hewitt. To meet the diverse needs of its members and clients, Desjardins offers a full range of products and services to individuals and businesses through its extensive distribution network, online platforms and subsidiaries across Canada. Ranked among the World's Strongest Banks according to The Banker magazine, Desjardins has one of the highest capital ratios and credit ratings in the industry.
SOURCE Desjardins Group
For further information: (for journalists only): Valérie Lamarre, Public Relations, 514-281-7275 or 1-866-866-7000, ext. 5557275, [email protected]