Free Stateroom Upgrades, $150 Reduced Deposit and Free Gratuities
Grill Suite Guests Also Receive Free Drinks Package
VALENCIA, Calif., Sept. 6, 2018 /CNW/ -- Starting tomorrow, September 7, 2018, luxury cruise line Cunard will offer the Three for All promotion, available on select cruise itineraries on its three world-famous Queens - Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria.
Cunard's Three for All promotion applies to select voyages from May through December 2019 and can be booked from September 7 until November 19, 2018. The special offer highlights the brand's iconic Transatlantic Crossings, Caribbean, New England & Canada voyages on Queen Mary 2 and a variety of European voyages on Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth.
This is an ideal opportunity for guests to experience Cunard's 2019 extended New England & Canada voyages on flagship ocean liner, Queen Mary 2. These unique sailings feature the picturesque ports of Halifax and the St. Lawrence, including: Halifax, Saguenay, Sept Iles, Sydney, and Québec City.
The offer features:
- Free Upgrade to from Oceanview to Balcony Staterooms
- Free Upgrade to and within the Grill Suites
- Free gratuities on all categories
- $150 reduced deposit on all categories
- Free drinks for all Grill Suite bookings
This exclusive offer gives passengers an opportunity to experience the luxurious Princess and Queens Grill Suites, providing an unparalleled level of personal service. The Grills Lounge and Grills Terrace, a private concierge, and single-seating dining in the Princess or Queens Grill restaurants are only some of the amenities that are enjoyed by guests in Grill Suites.
Three for All applies to new bookings on select voyages, including:
- Queen Mary 2's famed Special Event Crossings including Transatlantic Fashion Week (July 28-August 4, 2019) and Anthony Inglis and The National Symphony Orchestra (September 15-22, 2019) from $1,299
- New England & Canada Voyages such as one that will sail from Québec to New York (September 8 to September 15, 2019) from $1,199
- Queen Elizabeth's 12-night Norwegian Explorer Voyage (sailing roundtrip from London on August 25, 2019) with a maiden call in the Lofoten Islands, Norway from $2,699
- Queen Victoria's 12-night North Cape Voyage (November 16-28, 2019) with port calls in Alesund, Tromsø, Narvik, and Stavanger, Norway from $2,019
Bookings are based on double-occupancy and taxes, fees and port expenses of $80 to $325 per person are additional and subject to change.
For full-fare details and disclaimers, please click here.
For more information about the Three for All promotion or to book a voyage, contact your Travel Agent at 1-800-728-6273 or visit www.cunard.com.
For travel agents interested in further information, please contact your Business Development Manager, visit OneSource or call Cunard toll free at 1-800-528-6273.
Cunard is the operator of luxury cruise ships Queen Mary 2®, Queen Victoria® and Queen Elizabeth®. Renowned for impeccable White Star Service, gourmet dining and world-class entertainment, all three Queens offer luxury accommodations in Britannia, Britannia Club, Princess Grill Suite and Queens Grill Suite staterooms. Cunard is the only line to offer regularly scheduled Transatlantic service between New York and London, and it continues to celebrate the freedom of travel on exciting World Voyage and Grand Voyage itineraries that visit Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Awarded '#1 Mega-Ship Ocean Cruise Line' by Travel + Leisure's 2018, 2017 and 2016 World's Best Awards and 'Best World Cruise Itineraries' and 'Best Trans-Atlantic Itineraries' by Porthole Cruise Magazine's 2016 Readers Choice Awards, Cunard is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines, a part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), the largest cruise vacation company in the world. Together Cunard, Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, P&O Cruises (Australia) and P&O Cruises (UK) operate 102 ships visiting over 700 ports around the world and totaling 226,000 lower berths.