TORONTO, Jan. 21, 2015 /CNW/ - CNW Group has recently added a French language interface to the CNW Social Monitoring service. Users can now seamlessly toggle between English and French, making it simple to access all areas of the platform in the language of their choice.
The @CNWGroup Social Monitoring service is now available in French [Tweet this]
"Now communicators, marketers and customer service teams all across Canada can benefit from CNW Social Monitoring," said Don Trynor, Director, Web Interactive & Measurement, CNW Group Ltd. "Gaining this level of insight into your brand's social presence can be a real eye-opener for teams responsible for social engagement."
The CNW Social Monitoring service incudes tools to analyze the tone and sentiment of online conversations as they happen, returning comprehensive, continuous search results from more than 50 thousand online news sources, 50 million blogs and 10 million forum posts per day, as well as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
For insight into why businesses need to be monitoring social media, download our article Keep your eye on the smallest of issues here: http://bit.ly/CNWSocialMonitoring
With CNW Social Monitoring, subscribers can:
- Know what's being said online about a brand, company, spokespeople, clients or competitors
- Engage with online audiences from within the CNW Social Monitoring platform
- Report and share in a meaningful way with customized dashboards, exportable CSV files, graphs and charts - or use the PDF Report Builder feature to combine graphs with notes to share both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Target brand influencers and filter out "noise" using the Authority Score feature, which provides context about a site's potential impact by looking at the number of inbound links from other sites.
- Identify who is involved in the conversations using social demographics such as gender and age
- Analyze the tone of conversations about their brand by scoring all mentions for positive, negative, or neutral sentiment
For more information and resources, please visit: http://cnw.en.mediaroom.com/socialmonitoring
About CNW Group
CNW Group Ltd. (a PR Newswire company) offers content distribution, creation and monitoring solutions to Canadian professionals working in news media, financial services, public relations, investor relations, marketing, digital communications, social media, corporate communications, public affairs and customer service. The company is best known for its newswire, a digital service that provides simultaneous distribution of news releases and visual content to news media and markets locally and globally. The newswire also powers expansive web distribution networks serving to amplify client content and drive online discovery. CNW Group also provides professional video, photography and webcast production, translation, regulatory filing and printing services as well as monitoring and measurement platforms. Founded in 1960, CNW gets people talking about Canadian brands online and in the news. www.newswire.ca
SOURCE CNW Group Ltd.
Video with caption: "Video: CNW Social's cleanly designed social monitoring dashboard is now available in French.". Video available at: http://stream1.newswire.ca/cgi-bin/playback.cgi?file=20150121_C7911_VIDEO_EN_10394.mp4&posterurl=http%3A%2F%2Fphotos.newswire.ca%2Fimages%2F20150121_C7911_VIDEO_EN_10394.jpg&order=1&jdd=20150121&cnum=C7911
Image with caption: "CNW Social's cleanly designed social monitoring dashboard is now available in French. (CNW Group/CNW Group Ltd.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20150121_C7911_PHOTO_EN_10395.jpg
Image with caption: "CNW Social's cleanly designed social monitoring dashboard is now available in French. (CNW Group/CNW Group Ltd.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20150121_C7911_PHOTO_EN_10396.jpg
For further information: Amanda Laird, Manager, Communications, CNW Group, 416-863-2105, [email protected]