TORONTO, Dec. 3 /CNW/ - BMO Financial Group today announced that all 13 BMO ETFs* listed on the TSX will offer an optional Distribution Reinvestment Plan (DRIP) effective immediately. Under the DRIP, rather than receiving cash distributions, all distributions paid on BMO ETFs can be reinvested into additional units of a fund.
DRIPs may be a beneficial option for investors looking to increase their units of a fund over time in a more cost effective manner by both minimizing commission costs and taking advantage of the benefits of dollar cost averaging.
BMO ETF Products (www.bmo.com/etfs)
- BMO Canadian Government Bond Index ETF (ZGB)
- BMO Dow Jones Canada Titans 60 Index ETF (ZCN)
- BMO US Equity Hedged to CAD Index ETF (ZUE)
- BMO Dow Jones Industrial Average Hedged to CAD Index ETF (ZDJ)
- BMO Short Federal Bond Index ETF (ZFS)
- BMO Short Provincial Bond Index ETF (ZPS)
- BMO Short Corporate Bond Index ETF (ZCS)
- BMO High Yield US Corporate Bond Hedged to CAD ETF (ZHY)
- BMO S&P/TSX Equal Weight Banks Index ETF (ZEB)
- BMO S&P/TSX Equal Weight Oil & Gas Index ETF (ZEO)
- BMO International Equity Hedged to CAD Index ETF (ZDM)
- BMO Emerging Markets Equity Index ETF (ZEM)
- BMO S&P/TSX Equal Weight Global Base Metals Hedged to CAD Index ETF
*BMO ETFs are managed and administered by Jones Heward Investment Counsel Inc., a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of Bank of Montreal
About BMO Financial Group
Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly diversified North American financial services organization. With total assets of $388 billion as at October 31, 2009, and more than 36,000 employees, BMO provides a broad range of retail banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.
"Dow Jones," "Dow Jones Industrial Average", "Dow Jones Canada Titans 60", "DIAMONDS" and "Titans" are service marks of Dow Jones & Company, Inc. and have been licensed for use for certain purposes. The BMO ETFs based on Dow Jones' indexes are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Dow Jones, and Dow Jones makes no representation regarding the advisability of trading in such ETFs.
Standard & Poor's(R) and S&P(R) are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC ("S&P") and "TSX" is a trademark of Toronto Stock Exchange. These trademarks have been licensed for use by BMO. The BMO ETF is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by S&P or Toronto Stock Exchange, and S&P and Toronto Stock Exchange make no representation, warranty or condition regarding the advisability of buying, selling or holding units/shares in the BMO ETF.
SOURCE BMO BANK OF MONTREAL
For further information: For further information: Media Contacts: Kasia Lech, Toronto, email@example.com, (416) 867-3996; Ronald Monet, Montréal, firstname.lastname@example.org, (514) 877-1873; Laurie Grant, Vancouver, email@example.com, (604) 665-7596, Internet: www.bmo.com