Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time VirtualInvestorConferences.com
WOBURN, Mass., April 3, 2017 /CNW/ -- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: YTEN), a company focused on developing new technologies to achieve step-change improvements to crop yield to enhance global food security, today announced that Oliver Peoples, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Yield10, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on April 6, 2017.
DATE: Thursday, April 6, 2017
TIME: 10:45 AM EDT
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Outlined plans for Spring 2017 field tests of C3003 trait in Camelina and canola (March 2017)
- Appointed Richard Hamilton to Board of Directors (March 2017)
- Reported promising greenhouse results for second generation C3003 trait in Camelina (March 2017)
- Expanded scientific team with two key hires (February 2017)
- Announced preliminary field test results in Camelina, an oilseed crop, showing that the novel yield trait gene C3003 produces significant improvements in seed yield (January 2017)
- Executed exclusive option with University of Missouri to evaluate gene editing target for oilseed crops (January 2017)
- Renamed and rebranded as Yield10 Bioscience, Inc., effective January 9, 2017 to reflect the new mission and strategic direction of the business (January 2017)
About Yield10 Bioscience, Inc.
Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. is focused on developing new technologies to achieve step-change improvements in crop yield to enhance global food security. Yield10 is leveraging an extensive track record of innovation based around optimizing the flow of carbon in living systems. By working on new approaches to improve fundamental elements of plant photosynthetic efficiency and optimizing seed production, Yield10 is advancing several yield traits it has developed in crops such as Camelina, canola, soybean and corn. Yield10 is based in Woburn, MA.
For more information visit www.yield10bio.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Yield10 Bioscience, Inc
For further information: Yield10 Bioscience, Inc.:Lynne H. Brum, Vice President, Planning and Corporate Communications, (617) 682-4693, LBrum@yield10bio.com; Investor Relations Contact: Amato and Partners, LLC, 90 Park Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10016, email@example.com; VirtualInvestorConferences.com Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.yield10bio.com