Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
WOBURN, Mass., April 10, 2017 /CNW/ -- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: YTEN), a company focused on developing new technologies to achieve step-change improvements to crop yield to enhance global food security, today announced that the April 6 presentation from Oliver Peoples, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Yield10, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Yield10 Bioscience Inc. presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Outlined plans for Spring 2017 field tests of C3003 trait in Camelina and canola (March 2017)
- Appointed Richard Hamilton to Board of Directors (March 2017)
- Reported promising greenhouse results for second generation C3003 trait in Camelina (March 2017)
- Expanded scientific team with two key hires (February 2017)
- Announced preliminary field test results in Camelina, an oilseed crop, showing that the novel yield trait gene C3003 produces significant improvements in seed yield (January 2017)
- Executed exclusive option with University of Missouri to evaluate gene editing target for oilseed crops (January 2017)
- Renamed and rebranded as Yield10 Bioscience, Inc., effective January 9, 2017 to reflect the new mission and strategic direction of the business (January 2017)
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
About Yield10 Bioscience, Inc.
Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. is focused on developing new technologies to achieve producing step-change improvements in crop yield to enhance global food security. Yield10 is leveraging an extensive track record of innovation based around optimizing the flow of carbon in living systems. By working on new approaches to improve fundamental elements of plant photosynthetic efficiency and optimizing seed production, Yield10 is advancing several yield traits it has developed in crops such as Camelina, canola, soybean and corn. Yield10 is based in Woburn, MA.
For more information visit www.yield10bio.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Yield10 Bioscience, Inc.
For further information: Yield10 Bioscience, Inc., Lynne H. Brum, Vice President, Planning and Corporate Communications, (617) 682-4693, [email protected]; Investor Relations Contact: Amato and Partners, LLC, 90 Park Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10016, [email protected]; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, [email protected]