– MASTERCHEF CANADA winner Mary Berg shares her delicious twists on classic dishes inspired by her family and close friends –
– Special bonus digital-only episode of MARY'S KITCHEN CRUSH available across multiple Bell Media digital platforms including CTV.ca, CTV's YouTube™ page, and more immediately following the premiere –
– CTV.ca to feature recipes and exclusive video extras following each episode –
– Series sponsors include Starbucks at Home and Dawn Ultra Dish Liquid –
To tweet this release: https://thelede.ca/2UdAHzA
TORONTO, April 2, 2019 /CNW/ - Full of food, friends, and fun, CTV today announced that its delectable new series MARY'S KITCHEN CRUSH drops into CTV's midseason schedule and on Crave Sundays at 7 p.m. ET/PT beginning April 28. Viewers will get a second helping of the series with a bonus digital-only episode available on CTV digital platforms including CTV.ca and the CTV app, CTV's YouTube™ page, and CTV, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, YOUR MORNING, and Gusto Facebook pages, as well as Bravo.ca and MTV.ca. Canadians can also enjoy the bonus episode on CTV On Demand via set-top box with applicable TV service providers.
Hosted by Canada's culinary sweetheart and MASTERCHEF CANADA winner Mary Berg, the all-new series showcases Berg's culinary skill and creativity with original recipes inspired by someone who has made a meaningful impact on her life. The premiere of MARY'S KITCHEN CRUSH follows the return of MASTERCHEF CANADA, airing Mondays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on CTV beginning Monday, April 8. Viewers can then stream episodes anytime on CTV.ca and the CTV app.
Whether it's a birthday, anniversary, a sports game, or just expressing gratitude for a loved one, MARY'S KITCHEN CRUSH is filled with recipes for every occasion. As Berg prepares the meal, she guides viewers through the recipe, offering up plenty of helpful tips and takeaways. The guests in each episode then join Berg to enjoy the final meal.
- Images are available for download at TheLede.ca.
- Interview opportunities with Mary Berg are available upon request
To view full press release, click here.
For further information: Elysia Circelli CTV Networks, 416.384.5166 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Christy Sullivan, CTV Networks, 416. 384.3624 or email@example.com; Lindsey McCulloch, Proper Television, 416.598.2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org