EY sources available for insights and commentary on gender parity
TORONTO, March 6, 2017 /CNW/ - International Women's Day (IWD) connects men and women across the globe to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. Although there's plenty to celebrate, the unfortunate reality is there are still gaps to close. On 8 March, EY will join hands in recognizing the importance of gender parity, and how to achieve it.
EY professionals across industries and regions are available to offer their insights on gender parity and what they're doing to #BeBoldForChange all year round.
Topics for discussion may include:
- The five disconnects holding back gender parity and how to overcome them
- How we can work together to #BeBoldForChange and close the gender gap
- How sectors compare for gender diversity – who's ahead and who's behind
- How companies are navigating disruption through diversity
- How women are positively impacting the bottom line
- The importance of supporting women entrepreneurs
- The difference between mentorship and sponsorship
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
SOURCE EY (Ernst & Young)
For further information: To connect with a spokesperson, or for more information, please contact: Sasha Anopina, [email protected], 416 943 2637; Victoria McQueen, [email protected], 514 874 4308; Camille Larivière, [email protected], 514 879 8021