– Partnership with safeguarded delivery adds to strength of Weed Advisor vertical capabilities –
TORONTO, March 8, 2019 /CNW/ - Weed Advisor™, a platform service that supplies the latest globally compliant access to products, information, business solutions and consumer insights to the cannabis industry, has partnered with INKAS® Security Services Ltd., a safe and secure specialist in cannabis transport, to ensure careful, legal transportation of cannabis and accessory products across North America.
The new partnership ensures:
- Secure, reliable and legal delivery for B2B, export and business to retail stores
- Proper and careful handling of cannabis by an experienced and professional team
- Complete exporting and monitoring services for all cannabis licensed providers
- A quality addition to end-to-end solutions provided through Weed Advisor
The agreement resumes Weed Advisor's continued and unparalleled compliance of medical regulations and asset management as laws become potentially vague to some firms during the transition to legality of cannabis sales in Canada. Recently, Weed Advisor offered fully medical transport compliant solution, asset tracking and monitoring, for security reasons. The company also developed the end-to-end Facility Asset Management Solution (FAMS) specifically designed for licensed cannabis producers for all compliance and export reasons.
"This partnership helps establish Weed Advisor as a secure, careful and compliant partner to work with as this industry continues to grow and evolve," says Krishnan Wignarajah, COO and CIO at Weed Advisor. "We have always been committed to ensuring there will be no short-cuts in our service and supply chain, starting with asset management to this new partnership with INKAS® Security Services Ltd., that further delivers our promise of a total, reliable vertical solution for next leaders of this industry."
"Weed Advisor is exactly the type of partner that makes good business sense to us for so many reasons," says Navi Assi, GM Strategic Development at INKAS® Security Services Ltd. "While we have established careful and concerted protocol through our industry, we have clearly seen Weed Advisor following that same path, which made this an easy decision to work alongside a leading company in a budding industry. It's an exciting future that we feel well equipped to support."
This agreement with INKAS® Security Services Ltd., adds to an effective and responsive team of strategic partners engaged in the Weed Advisor business.
Two other recent internal initiatives that complement the new partnership with INKAS® includes:
- Extensive Weed Advisor cyber security solution services
- Weed Advisor financing options for businesses interested in the company's proprietary B2B and B2C suite of solutions
LATEST INDEPENDENT ONLINE STUDY BRINGS CONSUMER OPINIONS TO LIGHT
Weed Advisor also recently conducted an independent national survey in late 2018 through its extensive database to identify and explore trends within the Canadian consumer marketplace.
Two key findings revealed:
- Despite potential for lack of brand familiarity with new, wide ranging options, 63 per cent of respondents say this won't keep them from purchasing through dispensaries and online sites, citing the upside of safety, stability, ingredient information, and a chance to try something new.
- Legalization will open doors to consumer's trying/re-connecting with cannabis, according to 60 per cent of those surveyed, based on the ideas surrounding increased access and acceptance.
About INKAS® Security Services Ltd.
INKAS® Security Services Ltd., delivers exceptional services through our professional staff, trained personnel, organizational depth, security culture, industry experience, financial resources, training facility and the use of both proprietary and commercial technologies. As a result of its diverse security culture, INKAS® Security Services Ltd., combines resources to deliver cost effective and operationally efficient armoured car services. The Company operates a fleet of armoured vehicles that are manufactured and customized on the premises. Each vehicle is 6 sided fully armoured and equipped with the latest security technology. INKAS® deploys a fleet of unmarked armoured trucks that are environmentally friendly and fuel efficient.
ABOUT WEED ADVISOR INC. ™
As a global leader in software solutions for the cannabis industry, Weed Advisor ™ provides consumers with a fully integrated software solution which seamlessly connects them with licensed producers, retailers and a trusted peer to peer community internationally. Consumers receive the most accurate, up to date information regarding cannabis and will be educated with the benefits and risks of cannabis use in both the medical and recreational markets. Our platform will continually search hundreds of sites and consolidate information in real time to ensure consumers receive unbiased data to make informed choices and then provide consumers with the ability to share their experience and insights with their peers.
SOURCE Weed Advisor
For further information: Weed Advisor Media Contact: Joe Roma PR, email@example.com, 416-705-1723; Weed Advisor Business Contact: Krishnan Wignarajah, firstname.lastname@example.org, 647-409-8184