North Hill Centre Hosts Green Week LEGO Event on April 19th 2014
CALGARY, April 15, 2014 /CNW/ - BEEP – BIP BRRRRRR and BWOO! On Saturday, April 19th 2014 North Hill Centre (1632 14 Avenue NW, Calgary, AB) will celebrate Earth Week with a series of Green LEGO activities. North Hill Centre is encouraging shoppers to drop in between 11am and 2pm on Saturday, April 19th to take part in the festivities.
Green Week LEGO event highlights include:
- Amazing Calgary LEGO Train Club – so much more than just trains and come take part in a one of a kind LEGO display experience. They were awarded "Best in Show" at Calgary's SuperTrain 2014 and their winning creation will be on display.
- Go Green LEGO Brick Swapping and Minifigure trading – bring in your LEGO bricks and Minifigures and trade with other LEGO fans and enthusiasts
- LEGO KidsFest Contest – enter to win 1 of 4 sets of LEGO KidsFest tickets in-mall, online or on Facebook
- LEGO drop for the Children's Hospital – shoppers are encouraged to drop off lightly used or new LEGO sets for kids at the Children's Hospital
- Door prizes – giveaways will begin in-mall at 1:30pm
This year, "North Hill Centre wanted to combine Green Week and their in-mall LEGO event for a superior experience" stated North Hill Centre's Paula Lee adding, "we wanted to celebrate the season with something interactive. This will be a fun green ReUse event for the entire family!"
In addition to the event components above and in recognition of Easter, there will be Easter treats and candy for the entire family and 10 lucky kids will win a LEGO Easter bunny.
North Hill Centre looks forward to seeing you there!
About North Hill Centre
Located in Calgary, Alberta North Hill Centre is home to over 100 shops and services. For more information on North Hill Centre and the Green Week LEGO event please visit www.northhillcentre.com
Bentall Kennedy (Canada) Limited Partnership ("Bentall Kennedy") is one of North America's largest real estate investment advisors and Canada's largest property manager, providing comprehensive real estate services to our clients. Bentall Kennedy serves the interests of more than 500 clients invested in office, retail, industrial, and multi-family residential properties totaling more than $30 billion and 145 million square feet in assets under management throughout North America. Bentall Kennedy is a leader in Responsible Property Investing, and is committed to best-in-class environmental, social and governance practices in developing, leasing and managing commercial real estate. The Bentall Kennedy Group includes Bentall Kennedy (Canada) Limited Partnership and Bentall Kennedy (U.S.) Limited Partnership.
For more information, visit www.bentallkennedy.com.
SOURCE: North Hill Centre
For further information: For all media inquiries and on-site assistance please contact: Paula Lee, CMD, Marketing Director, Retail Services, North Hill Centre, 1632 - 14th Avenue NW, Calgary, Tel: 403-289-2518, Cell: 403-710-1341, Email: email@example.com, www.northhillcentre.com