Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors, to log-on to view the presentation
LONDON, March 27, 2017 /CNW/ -- Vodafone Group Plc (LSE: VOD, NASDAQ: VOD) based in London, today announced that their March 23rd 2017 presentation from Tim Boddy, Group Investor Relations Director, is now available for on-demand viewing in the dbVIC Deutsche Bank American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Virtual Investor Conference.
Vodafone Group Plc presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in the Exhibits section of the event.
Recent Company Highlights
- Vodafone India and Idea Cellular reach an agreement to combine their operations to create the largest telecoms operator in India
- Q3 FY 2016/2017 highlights:
- Group organic service revenue +1.7%
- Ongoing 4G adoption drives data growth
- Strong fixed momentum led by Italy and Spain: 417k total broadband net adds of which 262k are on-net
- Enterprise outperformance continues with growth of +3.3% driven by fixed market share gains and AMAP mobile
- Full year guidance confirmed: FCF of at least €4.0 billion, lower end of organic EBITDA growth range of 3-6%
About Vodafone Group Plc
Vodafone is one of the world's largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and fixed broadband operations in 17 markets. As of 31 December 2016, Vodafone had 470 million mobile customers and 14.3 million fixed broadband customers. For more information, please visit: www.vodafone.com.
SOURCE Vodafone Group Plc
For further information: [email protected] +44 7919 990 230