Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors, to log-on to view the presentation
JOHANNESBURG, June 13, 2016 /CNW/ -- Vodacom (JSE: VOD; ADR: VDMCY) based in Johannesburg, South Africa, and focused on telecommunications, today announced that their 9 June 2016 presentation from Managing executive: Investor relations, Shaun van Biljon is now available for on-demand viewing in the dbVIC Deutsche Bank American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Virtual Investor Conference.
Vodacom's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in the Exhibits section of the event.
Vodacom company highlights for the year ended 31 March 2016
- Group revenue up 7.5% (6.0%*) and Group service revenue up 7.4% (5.8%*)
- South Africa revenue increased 5.2%
- International operations revenue grew 16.6% (9.4%*); representing 22.9% of Group revenue
- Group data revenue up 28.5%, supported by strong network investment
- Group EBITDA grew 12.8% (10.2%*) to R30 345 million with a 1.8ppts margin expansion to 38.9%
- Group capital expenditure of R12 875 million focused on rapidly expanding LTE/4G coverage and increasing data speeds
About Vodacom Group Limited
Vodacom is an African mobile communications company providing voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 61 million active customers. From our roots in South Africa, we have grown our operations to include networks in Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Mozambique and Lesotho.
Vodacom is majority owned by Vodafone, one of the world's largest mobile communications companies by revenue. We're listed on the JSE Limited and our head office is in Johannesburg, South Africa.
SOURCE Vodacom Group Limited
For further information: Vodacom Group Limited, Avasha Singh, Senior Coordinator: Investor relations, [email protected], +27 11 653 5055, http://www.adr.db.com