Showcasing Set-Top Boxes, Media Gateways / Hubs, Blu-Ray, Transcoding, NAS, n-Screen/Multi-screen, MoCA®technologies at the ViXS®Booth
TORONTO, March 20, 2012 /CNW/ - ViXS Systems Inc., today announces it will be demonstrating new technologies, designs and consumer products at this year's China Content Broadcasting Network Exhibition in Beijing, March 21 - 23, 2012. Throughout the 3 days of the Exhibition, ViXS will demonstrate innovative media processing, patented transcoding technologies, broadcast/infrastructure solutions, n-screen/Multi-screen products, latest Advanced Set-Top Boxes (STB), advanced conditional access (CA)/Digital Rights Management (DRM), new Blu-Ray/Media Hubs, Smart XCode™ streaming and MoCA network devices.
All aspects of ViXS' revolutionary media processing technology will be showcased using XCode® Integrated Circuit (IC) based real world consumer products and new leading edge designs. The company's booth at CCBN is located in Hall 3 Booth #3602 in the China International Exhibition Center of Beijing (CIEC). A sample of the products, designs and technologies that will be in the ViXS Systems booth at CCBN 2012 includes:
- XCode Pro 100
- MPEG2 and AVC Encoding up to HD resolutions for distribution and turn around
- Cloud transcoding for Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR)applications
- Low power for highest density applications
- Normalizing mixed input for Hotel or MDU distribution
- XCode 5195 with integrated MoCA:
- Quad Full HD to Full HD Transcoding SoC
- Multiple concurrent operations in addition to Quad HD to HD transcoding
- DLNA® Premium video streaming to multiple clients with Transcoding/Transcryption
- OTT and content mobility solutions to address seamless connectivity to iPADs, tablets and other connected media devices
- Extremely low power operation
- XCode 4210 SoC featuring a high level of concurrency including dual HD to HD transcoding, dual HD decode, advanced networking, full HD resolution 3D TV and powerful 3D graphics
- Advanced Multi-tuner Set-top Boxes/Gateways
- Cable, IPTV, Satellite
- Blu-ray Player and Recorder
- 3D Graphical User Interfaces (GUI)
- Broadcast Content to n-Screen/Multi-screen Wireless Streaming products
- HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) with Integrated Transcoding to support content mobility
- MoCA and Qualcomm 802.11n / Transcoding Bridge Solution
- QT based Graphical User Interfaces
- Opera HTML5 Embedded Browser
- Opera TV Store for Linux
- ViXS Xtensiv™ Software Suite
"With the wide range of new innovative products being showcased at CCBN, visitors will get a sense of the unique products which can be brought to market using ViXS XCode products", said Sally Daub, President and CEO of ViXS Systems. "With the flexibility, power, simplicity and innovation found in ViXS XCode products, leading manufacturers can now quickly and easily launch the next ground breaking multimedia product."
About ViXS Systems Inc.
ViXS is a multimedia solutions innovator providing technologies for processing, managing, securing and distributing high quality video and audio allowing seamless control, conversion, and connectivity between many classes and sizes of digital entertainment devices.
ViXS supplies advanced System-on-Chip semiconductors, software solutions and hardware reference designs for the world's top manufacturers of Digital TVs, DVDs, Set-top boxes, Personal Video Recorders, PCs, Network-Attached Storage devices, Residential/Home Gateways, Blu-ray players/recorders, as well as Broadcast and Professional Equipment OEMs.
ViXS is headquartered in Toronto, Canada with global operations and offices in Europe, Asia and North America. ViXS has filed more than 373 patents worldwide with 114 patents being issued to date. Listed for four years running as one of Deloitte's fastest growing North American companies, ViXS is setting new standards in the way digital entertainment is viewed and transmitted across an endless array of multimedia products.
For more information on ViXS, please visit our website: www.vixs.com.
The ViXS® logo, XCode®, XConnex™, Smart XCode™ and Xtensiv™ are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ViXS. MoCA® and MoCA logo are registered trademarks of Multimedia over CoaxAlliance. MoCA Certified logo is a trademark of Multimedia over Coax Alliance.
For further information:
David Jones, Tel: (416) 646 2000 E-mail: [email protected]