Deals on Theme Parks, Hotels, Flights and More Means Hundreds of Dollars in Savings for Orlando Travel
ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 15, 2017 /CNW/ -- Visit Orlando, the official tourism association for the destination, will offer an extra 10 percent off all purchases of already-discounted attraction tickets, some even including free additional days at theme parks, during the biggest shopping weekend of the year. In honor of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, guests can simply use promo code "GIFT" on VisitOrlando.com purchases from Nov. 22–28 to save an extra 10 percent on some of Orlando's most popular attractions, including the world famous theme parks.
Visit Orlando's Exclusive Attraction Deals* - Save an extra 10 percent on all tickets Visit Orlando sells – more than 50 attractions, dinner shows, theme parks and more – including these already discounted offers:
- Walt Disney World Resort: Buy 4 days, get the 5th day free and receive a free round of miniature golf (Valid at Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course) with the purchase of a Magic Your Way® Base Ticket or with the addition of the Park Hopper® option. A total savings of more than $95!
- Universal Orlando Resort: Purchase a 3-Park, 2 Day Park-To-Park pass, and receive an extra two days free of unlimited admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal's Volcano Bay. A total savings of $93!
- SeaWorld Orlando: Save $42 per ticket on 2-day, 2-visit tickets, valid at SeaWorld, Aquatica and more.
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort: Save more than $20 per ticket on a 1-day pass.
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye: Save 35% off the gate price.
Accommodation Deals in Orlando – Hotels and resorts across Orlando are offering their own Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for travelers, including:
- The Grove Resort & Spa: Save 50 percent off best available rates for one, two and three bedroom residential-style suites at this new resort near Walt Disney World, when booking Nov. 24-27 for stays through September 30, 2018.
- B Resort & Spa: Use the code "CYBER" when booking online to enjoy up to 25 percent off guest rooms, a 50 percent reduced resort fee and a free room upgrade from Chic to Captivating. This offer can be booked from Nov. 24–27, for travel dates Nov. 27, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2018.
- Coco Key Hotel and Water Resort Orlando: Use the code "CYBER" when booking online to enjoy up to 30 percent off guest rooms, a 50 percent reduced resort fee, a free upgrade to pool or waterpark view, 10 percent off food and beverages and a free-tokens $5 gift card. This offer can be booked from Nov. 24–27. Travel dates begin Nov. 27 and extend through Dec. 31, 2018.
- The Villas of Grand Cypress: Book online from Nov. 24-27 to save 15 percent on a two-night stay through December 20, 2018. Save an additional 5 percent per added night, up to 5 nights, for a maximum savings of 30 percent.
- Orlando World Center Marriott: An exclusive Cyber Monday sale provides 15 percent savings when booking Nov. 23–27 for stays from Dec. 7 to Jan. 15, 2018.
- Rosen Centre, Rosen Plaza and Rosen Shingle Creek: Book a getaway at any of these Rosen properties Nov. 24–27 for stays between Dec. 1-27, to receive 30 percent off the best available rate, plus 30 percent off select on-site restaurants.
Flight Deals to Orlando
- Via Airlines: Use promo code "CyberMonVia2017" online to receive 25 percent off all ViaAir flights to and from Orlando-Sanford International Airport. This offer must be booked on Nov. 27 for travel dates Nov. 27 through March 31, 2018.
*Please see specific terms and conditions noted for individual tickets purchased on VisitOrlando.com.
The Orlando Destination
Home to seven of the world's top theme parks, Orlando is the No. 1 family vacation destination, Theme Park Capital of the World®, and most visited destination in the United States. An unparalleled mix of unique experiences create cherished memories for visitors, including legendary theme parks from Disney, Universal and SeaWorld, an array of world-class water parks, entertainment venues, an award-winning food scene, shopping, sports and nightlife. And, with 450 hotels, Orlando offers more lodging options than nearly any other destination in the world, from expansive resorts to uniquely themed hotels.
About Visit Orlando
Visit Orlando is the official tourism association for the most visited destination in the United States, with representation in more than a dozen countries around the world. Visit Orlando, together with its 1,200 member organizations, represents the area's leading industry.
Editor's Note: Find high-resolution downloadable images here.
SOURCE Visit Orlando
For further information: Dipika Joshi, 407-354-5586, [email protected], VisitOrlando.com/media, http://www.visitorlando.com/media