TORONTO, Sept. 19, 2018 /CNW/ - The ultimate cat shopping experience is coming to Toronto! On Saturday, October 13th & Sunday, October 14th from 10 am – 5 pm, Catit will be showcasing their latest products in a unique pop-up concept at the House of VR located in trendy Queen West.
Cat lovers will have the opportunity to shop all the latest cat products, from toys to stylish furniture, including the best selling Catit Flower Fountain!
For every dollar spent, Catit will donate a meal to a shelter cat in need. That's right, $1 = 1 meal!
If you don't own a kitty, but are thinking of adopting, Catit has partnered with NCWL Cat Rescue to have cats on hand for adoption.
The Weekend's Cat-tivities!
- Watch the kittens explore our unique and fun playground as they await adoption
- Experience the launch of our latest products
- Shop the full line of Catit and get advice from our product experts
- Get a sample of our new, delicious Creamy cat treats
- View featured artwork from our International Cat Art Contest
- Complimentary cat-latte bar (Saturday & Sunday – 10 am – 2 pm)
- Come early, there is a special gift for the first 100 visitors on each day
If you love cats and want to spoil your furry best friend, this event is for you. The House of VR is located at 639 Queen St. W, Toronto. Get all the details and latest updates at www.catit.ca.
Catit is a Canadian cat brand, known worldwide for its innovation and design. Throughout the years, Catit has developed various iconic products such as the Senses interactive toys, Flower Fountain drinking fountain, and Vesper furniture series - which have become extremely popular with cat parents all over the world.
We are proud to announce various brand-new items as well, including delicious cat treats. In the future we will continue to improve the quality of cat care around the world with attractive, innovative products that suit modern lifestyle needs.
For More About Catit
For further information: MEDIA CONTACT: Amy Alderson, Catit, 905-501-1385 x 5024, www.catit.ca