More than 2,000 customers expected to line up at this location on Boxing Day
- Expecting upwards of 2,000 customers to line up outside the Marché Central store on Boxing Day, December 26.
- The longest line-up in the history of Best Buy Canada was 2,100 outside the Marché Central store.
- The Marché Central and Quebec stores open at 1 p.m. until 5 p.m. local time on December 26, 2010. The Gatineau store opens from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
BURNABY, BC, Dec. 24 /CNW/ - Best Buy, Canada's fastest growing retailer and e-tailer of consumer electronics, computers and entertainment products, invites media to come and see Best Buy Canada's longest Boxing Day line-up at the Marché Central store on December 26. Thousands of excited customers are expected to line up to get some of the hottest deals on technology this Boxing Day.
|WHAT:||Best Buy Canada's longest Boxing Day line-up|
|WHERE:||Marché Central Best Buy, 8871 De L'Acadie Boulevard, Montreal, QC|
|WHEN:||Boxing Day, December 26, 2010. Open from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m. local time|
- Media can capture the excitement of customers waiting in Best Buy Canada's longest Boxing Day line-up in anticipation for some hot Boxing Day deals in-store.
- Interviews with customers in line and Blue Shirts in-store to talk about the excitement of Boxing Day, what the best deals are and what customers are buying
Best Buy Canada
Best Buy stores in Canada are a division of Burnaby, BC-based Best Buy Canada Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY). Best Buy is Canada's fastest-growing retailer and e-tailer (www.BestBuy.ca) of consumer electronics, computers and entertainment products and also operates the Geek Squad (www.GeekSquad.ca), a technology service provider specializing in computer support, home theatre installation and car electronics installation. There are more than 70 stores in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
Best Buy offers consumers a unique shopping experience with the latest technology and entertainment products, at the right price, with a no-pressure (non-commissioned) sales environment. The Company is committed to kids and its local communities and has a comprehensive community relations program described at www.BestBuy.ca/communaute .
For more information about Best Buy, including store locations, visit www.BestBuy.ca
For further information: For further information:
Best Buy Canada