MONTRÉAL, April 12, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - Hydro-Québec invites media representatives to the launch of its 75th anniversary celebrations. Prominent figures associated with the government corporation in recent decades will be on hand to highlight the major milestones of North America's largest clean-energy producer.
- Celebration of Hydro-Québec's 75th anniversary
- Panel discussion moderated by Esther Bégin
- François Legault, premier ministre du Québec
- Éric Martel, President and CEO of Hydro-Québec
- Jean Charest, former Premier of Québec
- Lucien Bouchard, former Premier of Québec
- André Caillé, former President and CEO of Hydro-Québec
- Armand Couture, former President and Chief Operating Officer of Hydro-Québec
- April 14, 2019
- 2 p.m.
- Société des arts technologiques (SAT)
1201, boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal
For further information: To confirm your attendance: Media and Public Affairs, Hydro-Québec, 514 289-5005 / 1 844 289-5005