Coconut Kids and Toys & Treasures have joined forces in The Village of Baytowne Wharf
DESTIN, FL, Feb. 28, 2014 /CNW/ - The Sandestin Family Retail Shops have combined two of their most popular stores to provide guests and locals with a shopping experience unlike any other. Coconut Kids, a whimsical children's boutique featuring brand names for the little ones, has joined together under one roof with Toys & Treasures to become the shopping destination for younger ones ranging from infants to pre-teens.
"In addition to providing parents with an unrivaled shopping experience, we know the joining of Toys & Treasures and Coconut Kids will be an exciting event for the kids, as well," says Sandestin Retail Director Sara Becnel. "Everything about the store, ranging from the décor, to the clothing, the toys and the artwork will transport shoppers of all ages to the most fun memories from their childhood."
"I want the kids and parents who shop at our stores to know they're a part of our family," says Becnel. "To kick off this Grand Re-opening, we are hosting an exclusive painting party in conjunction with Abrakadoodle and allowing children to not only paint a masterpiece but to also have it proudly displayed on the walls of our store for years to come. We want to say thank you to our customers and will showcase the precious artwork they create with their own hands and make Sandestin history!"
The Grand Re-opening festivities will kick off on Sunday, March 9th in The Village of Baytowne Wharf and will be followed by a lively week full of complimentary activities and entertainment.
Activities will include -
- Sunday - Abrakadoodle Painting Party 2-4pm. To register call 850-351-1800 to reserve spot. Space is extremely limited. $20 per child.
- Monday - Free Popcorn Day- Everyone gets Free Popcorn!
- Tuesday - Free Glitter Tattoos For All
- Wednesday - Sidewalk Chalk Day- Come out and have fun drawing on the sidewalk in front of the stores!
- Thursday - Customized M&M's Day- We will be handing out bags of customized M&Ms to all that come in and shop!
- Friday - Game Day 5-7pm- Come and enjoy playing some of your favorite board games and card games with other children!
- Saturday - Free Laser Maze at Blast Day - All children will receive a coupon to a Free Laser Maze at Blast Arcade!
- Every day: Pick a balloon from the air and pop it to find a coupon hidden inside- you can receive savings from 10% to a $100 gift card!
*All of the above will be available while supplies last
Sandestin Retail invites all children and families to celebrate this Grand Re-opening containing 7 Days of Fun. More details about the grand reopening events can be found at http://www.sandestin.com/ExploreSandestin/Shopping/SandestinFamilyRetailShops.aspx or by finding Shop Sandestin on Facebook. Sandestin Retail invites you to take a sneak peek tour inside the new store: http://youtu.be/mFlRwn2M54Q.
About Sandestin Retail
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is a 2,400-acre destination resort located on Northwest Florida's Gulf Coast, between Pensacola and Panama City. The Village of Baytowne Wharf, located at the center of the resort, is a 28-acre pedestrian village filled with more than forty restaurants, shops, boutiques and nightlife venues. Sandestin's Family Retail Shops within the village include Island Clothiers, Barefoot Princess, Coconut Kids, Toys & Treasures, and Sandestin Clothing Company.
SOURCE: Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
For further information:
To learn more about the Sandestin Family Retail Shops, call (850) 351-1803 or visit them online at http://www.sandestin.com/ExploreSandestin/Shopping/SandestinFamilyRetailShops.aspx and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/shopsandestin, and https://www.facebook.com/barefootprincessbaytowne. You can also find them as ShopSandestin on Instagram and Poshmark.