CHICAGO, Oct. 20, 2016 /CNW/ -- Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has introduced WorkWise™ solutions, a line of height-adjustable desk tops, bases and desktop workstations that help enhance productivity while promoting a healthier ergonomic lifestyle by allowing the user to stand for a portion of the workday.
These workspace solutions provide the flexibility to change the work surface height with just the press of a button or one touch of a lever. The precise adjustment makes it simple to adapt a workspace for sitting or standing. Standing for a portion of the day has proven health benefits, so desks allowing both positions are ideal. Adjusting the height of the surface is also a simple way to customize workspaces shared by multiple users, a common practice in many offices.
- Desks feature an electric motor with four memory settings for precise height adjustments; bases adjust from 60 to 125 cm quickly and quietly
- Bases and desk tops work together to create a full ergonomic desk and are sold separately to provide a variety of color, shape and size configurations
- Desktop workstations adapt a traditional desk or table for sit-stand use without modifying the entire worksurface; a one-touch lever provides smooth and easy adjustments
- Workstations include oversized keyboard trays to accommodate even the largest popular models
- WorkWise products are compatible with Tripp Lite accessories, including display mounts and a clamp-on surge protector
"Our new WorkWise solutions offer users a simple and cost-effective way to bring the health benefits of standing for part of the day into the workplace," said David Slotten, Tripp Lite's Vice President of Product Marketing. "Whether the user chooses a desk or a desktop workstation, a simple touch is all it takes to achieve a precise desktop height."
For more information, visit: WorkWise Sit-Stand Desks and Desktop Workstations.
About Tripp Lite
Outstanding product reliability and exceptional service have been Tripp Lite trademarks for over 90 years. Our innovations include the first UPS system designed for personal computers and the world's most trusted surge suppressor—the Isobar®. Tripp Lite maintains ready-to-ship inventory of over 3,500 different products, including UPS systems, racks, cooling solutions, PDUs, KVMs, cables and connectivity products and more. Additional information can be found by visiting www.tripplite.com.
Jackie Sutherland - Global Communications Specialist
SOURCE Tripp Lite