Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
MISGAV, Israel, May 8, 2017 /CNW/ -- The Trendlines Group (OTCQX: TRNLY), a leading Israeli innovation investment and commercialization company, focused on early-stage, high growth innovation-based medical and agricultural technologies, today announced that Steve Rhodes, Chairman & CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on May 11, 2017.
DATE: Thursday, May 11, 2017
TIME: 2:30 pm ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Trendlines has developed a unique, proven successful business model
- Trendlines owns and operates three incubators, two in Israel, one in Singapore, and Trendlines Labs, its in-house innovation center that partners with multi-national companies to bring innovative products to market – another innovative investment model by Trendlines
- Trendlines launched Trendlines Medical Singapore, its first overseas incubator, in February 2017.
- Trendlines partners with Global Leaders including, B. Braun and Bayer AG
- Trendlines portfolio includes 44 companies, approximately one-third having reached commercialization
- Trendlines holds large equity positions in its portfolio companies
- Trendlines is a deeply "hands-on" investor, involved in all aspects of its companies' operations in their first years
- Trendlines has had 6 successful M & A exit transactions
- Trendlines portfolio value $84 M
About The Trendlines Group
Trendlines is an innovation investment and commercialization company that invents, discovers, invests in, and incubates innovation-based medical and agricultural technologies to fulfill its mission to improve the human condition. As intensely hands-on investors, Trendlines is involved in all aspects of its portfolio companies from technology development to business building. Trendlines' shares are traded on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX: 42T) and in the United States as an American Depositary Receipt (ADR) on the OTCQX International (OTCQX: TRNLY).
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE The Trendlines Group
For further information: Trendlines: Judith Kleinman, Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, +972 54-646-1688, firstname.lastname@example.org; VirtualInvestorConferences.com: Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, email@example.com