Week-Long Event Starts Friday, November 28 with Half-Price Deals
TORONTO, Nov. 25, 2014 /CNW/ - 'Tis the season for huge holiday deals, and Canadian shoppers don't have to go south of the border to take advantage of them. Toys"R"Us, Canada is once again offering the hottest deals on the year's must-have toys, games and electronics with a week-long Black Friday event beginning online on Friday, November 28 at midnight EST and in-store at 7:00am local time (select locations open at 7:00am - check stores for hours of operation), through Thursday, December 4.
"Black Friday is one of our biggest sales days of the year and Canadians know they can count on us for the toys that top wish lists of kids across the country," said Liz MacDonald, vice president, marketing and store planning. "This Black Friday, not only will we offer exceptional deals on Friday itself, but for a full week following, ensuring Canadians can check off all the toys on their kids' wish lists with time to spare and money saved."
Offering a wide selection of toys and games for all ages, as well as baby products, the company's Black Friday event includes:
- Save $100 on select Britax car seats
- Save $50 on Xbox One Assassin's Creed: Unity Bundle – Was $399.99, Now $349.97
- 30% OFF Select LEGO Building Sets
- 40% OFF Select 10" Spider-Man and Captain America Figures – Was $26.99, Now $16.17
- Save $35 on Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack – Was $84.99, Now $49.97
- Save $40 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite – Was $169.99, Now $129.97
50% OFF items
- Step 2 Neat and Tidy Cottage – Was $229.99, Now $114.97
- Graco Meal Time High Chair – Was $149.99, Now $74.97
- Graco Pack 'N' Play on the go Playard – Was $129.99, Now $64.97
- Big Builders Workshop – Was $129.99, Now $64.97
- Motorola 1.8" Video Monitor – Was $119.99, Now $59.97
- Barbie Remote Control Corvette – Was $79.99, Now $39.97
- All Heys Light-Up Wheels Luggage – Was $49.99, Now $24.97
- Fast Lane 2.4G Quadcopter – Was $49.99, Now $24.97
- Select Licensed Retro Skateboard – Was $29.99, Now $14.97
- All Play-Doh Sets – Was $24.99, Now $12.47
- Monster High Dead Tired Doll Assortment – Was $19.99, Now $9.97
- Select Hasbro Games – Monoply, Scrabble, Hungry Hungry Hippos and Twister – Was $19.99, Now $9.97
- Prime Beast Hunters 5 Step Deluxe Figure – Was $9.99, Now $4.97
Cyber Monday Online and In-Store Sneak Peeks: 50% OFF Great Toys!
- X-Men 6" Figure 5-Pack Collection – Was $99.99, Now $49.97
- Air Hogs Helix X4 Quad Copter – Was $99.99, Now $49.97
- Tickle Me Elmo – Was $39.99, Now $19.97
- Minecraft Creeper Plush with Sound – Was $34.99, Now $17.47
With the holiday shopping season officially kicking off on Black Friday, Toys"R"Us, Canada is offering customers convenient services to make the most of their Black Friday shopping experience:
Do your research: Before heading out, make a list of the stores you plan to visit, the items that you want to purchase at each particular store and the special deals at each store.
Maximize your purchase: Shop at stores that provide bonus point options so you get even more "bang for your buck." Toys"R"Us, Canada will be providing customers with 150 Bonus Rewards Air Miles with the purchase of Xbox One Assassin's Creed: Unity Bundle.
Watch for early bird or night owl savings opportunities: As part of Black Friday promotions, a number of stores will open their doors early or stay open extra late, or offer exclusive deals online in advance of Cyber Monday. To help beat the line-ups, this year Toys"R"Us, Canada will be providing customers with a jumpstart to Black Friday by offering early bird specials and half-price deals online at midnight EST on Friday, November 28 and in-store, during regular store hours.
Remember the gift receipt: This will make life easier for you and the recipient, should they need to return or exchange the gift you purchase for them, especially if you don't live in the same city.
A complete list of Toys"R"Us Black Friday Half-Price Event deals will be available for viewing at www.toysrus.ca/blackfriday. A complete list of Toys"R"Us Cyber Monday in-store and online deals will be available for viewing at www.toysrus.ca/cybermonday.
* Various offers are valid until supplies last with no rain checks. Visit www.toysrus.ca/blackfriday for additional details.
About Toys"R"Us, Canada:
Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd and Babies"R"Us (Canada) Ltd are part of Toys"R"Us, Inc., the world's leading dedicated toy and baby products retailer. Toys"R"Us, Canada operates 81 full-sized stores across the country, as well as 12 Express locations. For store locations and convenient online shopping visit www.toysrus.ca and www.babiesrus.ca.
SOURCE: Toys "R" Us (Canada) Ltd.
For further information: Andrea Hanft, Paradigm Public Relations, [email protected], 416-413-5196