Customers will find new deals every day leading up to Amazon.ca's busiest shopping days of the year
Discover huge savings from brands like HP, Mattel, Canon, Acer, Hasbro, Cuisinart and more
SEATTLE, Nov. 23, 2015 /CNW/ - (NASDAQ:AMZN) – Amazon.ca today officially kicked off the holiday shopping season with the launch of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals stores. Customers will now find even more deals on popular gift categories including toys, electronics, movies and TV shows, tools, clothing and more. Plus, Prime members will get Prime Early Access, providing 30-minutes of early access to limited-time Lightning Deals.
"Shoppers come to Amazon.ca to discover great deals on the best gifts," said Alexandre Gagnon, country manager for Amazon.ca. "This holiday season, our customers will find thousands of deals, a variety of fast, convenient delivery options, and even more selection with the recently introduced clothing and shoes categories. We're making it easier than ever for customers to save time and money on their holiday shopping."
- 32" LED TV under $150
- 42" 1080p LED TV under $200
- 25% off Acer Aspire E 15.6-Inch Laptop
- 68% off Canon PowerShot N Camera
- Up to 70% on select premium headphones
- 50% off HP Envy All In One Printer
- 17% off HP Stream 11.6-Inch Laptop
- 49% off Canon DSLR Camera
- Up to 63% off NeuTab N 7Pro Quad Core Google Android Tablet
- 38% off CanaKit Raspberry Pi 2 Complete Starter Kit
- 50% off GooBang Doo MXIII Android TV Box
- Up to 40% off select Hasbro toys
- Up to 40% off select Mattel toys
- 50% off Crayola Marker Maker
- 41% off Leapfrog LeapReader Reading & Writing System
- 40% off Rage Nano Quadcopters
Home, Kitchen & Tools
- 45% off Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing System for Keurig K-cups
- 43% off Black & Decker 15.6 Volt Hand Vac
- 40% of Breville Barista Espresso Makers
- 42% off Cuisinart Elite Food Processor 12 cup, Die Cast
- 58% off select Dremel rotary tools
Video Games, Movies & DVDs:
- Save $170 on 500GB PS4 Bundle with Assassin's Creed and God of War 3
- 72% off Harry Potter: The Complete 8 Film Collection on Blu-ray
- 67% off The Ultimate James Bond Collection on Blu-ray (Amazon Exclusive)
- Save $40 on Halo 5: Guardians and Rare Replay Bundle
Fashion & Beauty
- Up to 70% off Winter Coats: Calvin Klein, T Tahari, and more
- Up to 70% Off Select Diamond Necklaces, Earrings and Bracelets
- 25% off select Kids' Footwear
- 31% off Philips PT860/20 Electric Shaver
- 30% off Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Power Toothbrushes
All prices available at select times and while supplies last.
Holiday shopping deals on Amazon.ca will be available after Black Friday and Cyber Monday, giving customers plenty of time to find the right gift for everyone on their list. Up until December 31, Amazon.ca will have thousands of great deals throughout the holiday season.
Amazon.ca has plenty of shopping tools to help make holiday shopping a breeze, such as:
- Free Shipping Options: With FREE Super Saver Shipping and FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime on eligible orders, customers have plenty of time and options when it comes to getting gifts delivered in time for the holidays.
- Prime Early Access: New this season, Amazon.ca introduced Prime Early Access for Prime members, providing 30-minutes of early access to limited-time Lightning Deals (www.amazon.ca/deals). By taking advantage of this early access, members can find great deals on gifts and holiday essentials all season long. All deals are available while supplies last.
- Find the best holiday deals on the go: With the Amazon App (http://www.amazon.ca/app) customers can browse products on the go, find the latest holiday deals, compare prices, read reviews, track shipments and complete their holiday shopping quickly and easily. New this holiday season are app only deals that are exclusive to the Amazon App.
- Amazon Coupons: Also new this season, customers can save on household essentials and more with Amazon Coupons (www.amazon.ca/coupons).
- Same-Day Delivery for last minute shopping: Same-Day Delivery is available for shoppers shipping gifts to Vancouver and Toronto. Place orders as late as noon, and get holiday gifts delivered the same day.
- Extended Holiday Returns: Items shipped by Amazon.ca between November 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015, may be returned until January 31, 2016, for a full refund, subject to other return guidelines.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.
For further information: Andrew Gouveia, NATIONAL Public Relations, [email protected], 416-848-1385