/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES./
The Canadian National Stock Exchange has not approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release.
CNSX Symbol: TNY
VANCOUVER, July 9 /CNW/ - TinyMassive Technologies Inc. (the "Company") is pleased to announce a proposed private placement of up to 8,000,000 common shares at a price of $0.05 per share for aggregate proceeds up to $400,000. Each share offered in the private placement will be comprised of one common share in the capital of the Company (the "Private Placement"). The Private Placement is expected to close within the next 45 days and is subject to regulatory approval.
The Company intends to use approximately $300,000 of the proceeds raised from the issuance of these securities for the operations of TBwaP, Inc. ("TBwaP"), with the remaining amount being delegated for the general working capital of the Company.
The Company currently owns approximately 51% of TBwaP and is negotiating to acquire the remaining 49%.
About TinyMassive Technologies Inc.:
TinyMassive Technologies Inc. (www.tinymassive.com) is a social comparison shopping engine catering to quick click shoppers. Created by merchants, the Company has developed patent pending social tools and features that build upon and enhance the comparison shopping experience for shoppers, publishers and the merchant community. The Company is made up of a passionate team of innovators, merchants and world-class developers with expertise in search and social network development and is located in Vancouver, BC.
About TBwaP, Inc.:
TBwaP, Inc. (www.tightbodwithapod.com) is a free community website and weekday e-mail newsletter. Tight Bod with a Pod aims to create the insider's guide to pre- and postnatal fitness and healthy living - from work out regimens and yummy snacks on-the-go to the best baby gadgets and family travel ideas, all written and approved by chic, modern moms. The Company plans to publish weekday editions, all delivered through e-mail and available on its website: EVERYWHERE. Although pregnancy and motherhood know no borders, Tight Bod with a Pod is located in Los Angeles, CA.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
/s/ "Bruno Gasbarro"
Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Director
SOURCE TINYMASSIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC.
For further information: For further information: Bruno Gasbarro, Telephone: 778.372.1334