Items include three specialty donuts, a muffin and two handcrafted teas
TORONTO, March 6, 2019 /CNW/ - Ditch your winter blues with Tim Hortons® as they release limited edition seasonal baked goods and hot beverages.
"After dealing with snow and freezing temperatures this winter, we wanted to give Canadians the chance to warm up this month with some exciting new items," said Jorge Zaidan, Head of Marketing, Tim Hortons. "Starting this month, guests can enjoy two different strawberry flavoured donuts, a strawberry cheesecake muffin, a vanilla dipped donut with green and white sprinkles for St. Patrick's Day, and two new handcrafted tea options – London Fog and Apple Cinnamon Fog."
Get your taste buds ready – these delicious menu items will be rolling out this month:
- St. Patrick's Day donut – Shamrock your taste buds with a limited edition St. Patrick's Day vanilla dip donut with vanilla fondant and green and white sprinkles. $1.19*
- Strawberry and cream donut – A Tim Hortons classic Boston Cream donut topped with sweet strawberry fondant. $1.19*
- Strawberry dip donut – A spin on Tim Hortons traditional vanilla dipped donut, this delicious treat is garnished with strawberry fondant and rainbow sprinkles. $1.19*
- Strawberry cheesecake muffin – Enjoy a strawberry flavoured muffin with strawberry pieces baked within, accompanied by a creamy cheesecake centre filling. $1.69*
- NEW London Fog – Relax with a handcrafted steamed milk and earl grey tea topped with delicate foam and vanilla flavour. $2.29
- NEW Apple Cinnamon Fog – Take a mid-day break and enjoy a handcrafted steamed milk and apple cinnamon tea topped with delicate foam and caramel flavour. $2.29
Tim Hortons St Patrick's Day donut, new strawberry baked goods and handcrafted teas are available at participating restaurants across the country for a limited time only.
*St. Patrick's Day donut available at participating restaurants. Prices vary by region, plus applicable taxes.
About TIM HORTONS®
Tim Hortons® is one of North America's largest restaurant chains operating in the quick service segment. Founded as a single location in Canada in 1964, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of guest tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, hot and cold specialty drinks (including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots), specialty teas and fruit smoothies, fresh baked goods, grilled Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, soups, prepared foods and other food products. Tim Hortons has more than 4,800 system wide restaurants located in Canada, the United States and around the world. More information about the company is available at www.timhortons.com.
SOURCE Tim Hortons
For further information: or to arrange an interview, please contact: Meghan Giffin, Account Executive, [email protected]