New Iced Capp and Baked Goods made with OREO and NEW Creamy Chills are available starting this month
TORONTO, May 1, 2019 /CNW/ - Starting today, Tim Hortons guests now have the chance to choose from three new OREO flavoured baked goods and to add a new OREO flavoured Iced Capp to their list of go-to beverages.
"As one of the most loved cookies in Canada, OREOs are a staple treat. That's why we're excited to pair our most popular baked goods and our Iced Capp with the delicious taste of OREOs," says Markus Sturm, Head of Marketing, Tim Hortons.
For a limited time, guests are able to enjoy:
- OREO flavoured Iced Capp - A spin on the classic Iced Capp mixed with OREO bits and additional cookie crumbs sprinkled on top. $3.09*
- OREO infused donut - A chocolate donut with vanilla filling dipped in white fondant and OREO crumbs, topped with drizzled chocolate fondant. $1.59*
- OREO infused muffin - Chocolate muffin with vanilla filling, topped with delicious bits of OREO crumbs. $1.69*
- OREO flavoured cream-filled pocket - Chocolate and OREO pastry pocket with a vanilla filling. $1.49*
Also new to the menu starting May 15 are the new Tim Hortons Creamy Chill beverages. Available in three flavours, these cool, creamy beverages are our take on a shake, combining real cream and delicious layers of either strawberry, vanilla, or chocolate.
- Strawberry - Finished with whipped topping and a sweet strawberry drizzle. $3.09*
- Vanilla - Finished with whipped topping and colourful rainbow sprinkles. $3.09*
- Chocolate - Finished with whipped topping and a delicious chocolate drizzle. $3.09*
Tim Hortons new OREO baked goods and OREO Iced Capps, are now available in participating restaurants across the country for a limited time only.
*Prices vary by size and region, plus applicable taxes.
About TIM HORTONS®
Tim Hortons® is one of North America's largest restaurant chains operating in the quick service segment. Founded as a single location in Canada in 1964, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of guest tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, hot and cold specialty drinks (including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots), specialty teas and fruit smoothies, fresh baked goods, grilled Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, soups, prepared foods and other food products. Tim Hortons has more than 4,800 system wide restaurants located in Canada, the United States and around the world. More information about the company is available at www.timhortons.com.
SOURCE Tim Hortons
For further information: Meghan Giffin, Account Executive, Meghan.email@example.com