Merchants can access financing in as little as 24 hours
TORONTO, March 24, 2016 /CNW/ - Thinking Capital, the fintech leader has announced a new integration in the Shopify App Store, to offer Shopify merchants in Canada, a chance to apply for financing from $5,000, up to $300,000. The approval will be processed in as little as 24 hours.
Merchants can use the Thinking Capital app (https://apps.shopify.com/thinking-capital) effortlessly to arrange for financing and have money deposited within as little as 24 hours to their accounts. In addition, existing Thinking Capital clients will receive quick and easy access to their Thinking Capital account directly through Shopify.
"The past few months have been exciting times for Thinking Capital. The availability of our app in Shopify's app store, coupled with our recent partnerships with Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) and Staples Canada, is testament to the reputation we are building in the Canadian alternative lending industry," said Anthony Lipschitz, Chief Strategy Officer, Thinking Capital.
Key benefits for merchants who obtain financing from Thinking Capital include:
- Speed - At no cost, Shopify merchants can quickly, easily and securely apply online for financing from $5,000 to $300,000
- Real-time decisions - Completed applications receive an immediate financing decision
- Faster funding - Once approved for financing, money is deposited into the merchant's account in as little as 24 hours
Any Canadian merchant that has been in business for at least six months may qualify for financing from Thinking Capital with no upfront collateral required.
Financing from Thinking Capital can help small businesses:
- Receive quick funding for renovations, hiring, expansion, or inventory purchases
- To take advantage of time-limited opportunities, such as deals on supplies or equipment
- Make repayments in line with their business' seasonal cash flows
About Thinking Capital:
Thinking Capital, a leader in the Canadian fintech industry, is focused on reinventing the way small businesses access credit. Since 2006, it has helped more than 10,000 small- to medium-sized Canadian businesses reach their full potential. By combining industry experts and technology, Thinking Capital is transforming the opportunity for business owners to obtain capital in order to ultimately grow their business through speed and convenience.
For more information, visit https://www.thinkingcapital.ca/
SOURCE Thinking Capital
For further information: Jennifer Abbatiello, Thinking Capital, [email protected], 647-930-3040