MONTREAL, Oct. 3, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - The Voice, the TV phenomenon that took the United States by storm since 2011 and got adapted worldwide, notably in Germany, France, Australia, Belgium, and even China and Thailand, now comes in America for the first time in French, on the TVA Network, #1 French broadcaster in America!
Quebec's very own version, La Voix, will be produced by Productions J, a Montreal entertainment company, which is behind, among other major productions in North America and Europe:
- Star Académie, the most popular show in Quebec for the past decade
- Celine, 3 Boys and a New Show, a documentary on the world famous star, broadcasted on the Oprah Winfrey Network last year
- Celine Through the Eyes of the World, the blockbuster movie and DVD of her Taking Chances World Tour
- Celine Dion A New Day live in Las Vegas, the 7x platinum DVD…
La Voix is now looking for talents all over America. You think your voice has what it takes? Seize the opportunity to become North America's La Voix! Singing in French is not a must, but could raise your chances. There are only four days left of preauditions. It's now or never!
La Voix's preauditions will be in Montreal,
On October 3, 4, 6, and 7,
At Hôtel Gouverneur Place Dupuis.
1415 St-Hubert Street, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2L 3Y9
Hosted by Charles Lafortune, one of Quebec's favourite TV personas and winner of 7 Artis awards (Quebec's Emmys), La Voix will rely upon four coaches amongst the leading singers in French music: Ariane Moffatt, Marie-Mai, Jean-Pierre Ferland, and Marc Dupré.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PARTICIPATE TO LA VOIX'S PREAUDITIONS
Hôtel Gouverneur Place Dupuis
1415, Saint-Hubert St., Montreal, QC, H2L 3Y9
Always from 8am to 8pm
Wednesday October 3
Thursday October 4
Saturday October 6
Sunday October 7
What you need to know to participate!
Everyone who will come will be heard (if they meet La Voix's participation criteria).
To audition, participants must:
- be aged between 16 and 116 years old on January 20, 2013
- sing alone or in a duet
- possess a talent in vocal interpretation
During these first casting sessions, participants must sing a song:
- accompanying themselves with an instrument
- accompanied by the production's pianist
- accompanied by a soundtrack they brought
- a capella
SOURCE: The Voice
For further information:
please contact Productions J - 514-287-2855 - www.productionsj.com
Media relations: Amélie Robitaille and Isabelle Longtin - Roy & Turner Communications
514-844-9678 - email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org