MONTREAL, Nov. 9, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - The Ubisoft Canadian studios (Halifax, Montreal, Quebec, Saguenay, Toronto and Winnipeg) have won one of four "Best Places to Work" Awards by GamesIndustry.biz. The studios have also made it onto the Top 100 employers' list in Canada.
"I'm so proud of this recognition. It is a great testimony to our teams' daily work, and to the creative, innovative and warm culture at Ubisoft. Congratulations to everyone and let's continue to feed this culture that is uniting us and contributing to our success!"
Yannis Mallat, Ubisoft Canadian Studios CEO
GamesIndustry.biz Best Places to Work Awards
This year marks the first Canadian edition of this contest, created in the UK. It rewards the best employers in the video game industry. Out of thirty-two applications, four winners were selected. The application process requires employees to be surveyed anonymously, and the results of this survey represent 75% of the application's overall score. The remaining 25% is based on information provided by the company.
Canada's Top 100 Employers
The publishers of Canada's Top 100 Employers evaluate applications using the following criteria: physical workplace; work and social atmosphere; health, financial, and family benefits; vacation and time off; employee communications; performance management; training and skills development; and community involvement.
About the Ubisoft Canadian Studios
The Ubisoft Canadian studios are leaders in creating, editing and distributing video games and interactive services. The group has a rich portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, For Honor, Far Cry, Watch Dogs and Rainbow Six. Ubisoft is committed to providing players with original and unforgettable gaming experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, mobiles, tablets, PCs and more.
For further information: Jeanne Le Cours-Hébert, Communications Specialist, RH.COMM, UBISOFT MONTREAL, 160 Saint-Viateur street East, 3rd floor, Montreal, H2T 1A8, Tel.: 514 490-2000 #8315, Cell.: 514 815-1300