MONTRÉAL, Aug. 9, 2016 /CNW Telbec/ - For the fifth consecutive year, the Casino de Montréal will be the proud partner of the Festival Mode & Design (FMD), which will be held downtown from August 15 to 20. Once again, the FMD will be held in the Passerelle Casino de Montréal, where the main stage will be located.
Visitors will have an opportunity to see all the fashion shows and discover the most promising local designers.
- The Passerelle is located at the heart of the Quartier des spectacles.
- Fashion presentations by Waxman House, Reluxe, La Vie en Rose and Collège LaSalle's YUL‑BCN will be featured.
Fashion glitz continues at the Casino
- A parade of free events will start at 10 p.m. on August 18 and 19 at the Casino de Montréal.
- Loyal and proud Festival partner, the Casino de Montréal will extend festival-goers' warm evenings in a fashion-filled ambiance at its lively establishment on Île-Notre-Dame.
- Whip out your best clothes and take part in our Bingo and Heels evenings! Valérie Roberts and Jason Noël will co-host chic and tasteful Casino evenings featuring fashion, music, style and... bingo. Get ready for some juicy gossip and biting humour!
- Take a free Téo Taxi (Tesla electric car) to the Casino from the festival site (corner of de Maisonneuve and Jeanne-Mance) between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m. on August 18, 19 and 20.
"An incomparable entertainment destination open 24 hours a day, the Casino de Montréal actively participates in the city's cultural life," said Gregory Charles, spokesperson for the Société des casinos du Québec. "The Casino extends the themes of sponsored events organized by its partners to its own in‑house activities. The Festival Mode & Design will wrap up a summer season that has been rich in exciting events again this year."
About the Casino de Montréal
Well-known for the variety of its games and excellent customer service, the Casino de Montréal welcomes close to six million visitors every year. The Casino offers a wide range of entertainment options – shows, restaurants, bars, multimedia environment – while its architecture has become emblematic of our great city.
For further information: Information: Marilyne Desrochers, Communications Advisor, Loto-Québec, 514-499-7114, [email protected]; Information: casinosduquebec.com; Follow us: instagram.com/casinomontreal