Phantom Glass™ launches first successful Edge-To-Edge coverage for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
TORONTO, March 4, 2015 /CNW/ - International mobile screen protector developer Phantom Glass™, of Proprietary Innovation Labs Inc., launches the first successful Edge-To-Edge coverage for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Its signature impact and fingerprint resistant tempered glass will now incorporate a beveled and curved design. Finally, 6 and 6 plus users can truly feel safe. The Phantom Glass™ for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Edge-To-Edge will be available in the United States on Amazon Prime and in select retailers across Canada.
Undergoing countless hours of development, testing and revision, the new screen protector will tackle an unavoidable issue that has arisen with the launch of the new iPhone. Unlike its predecessors, the new generation boasts curved sides, making traditional protectors unable to properly adhere to the screen without creating a halo effect around its sides. Phantom Glass™ has made Edge-To-Edge coverage possible with its innovative design that incorporates a slight dip at its edge in either black or white and an arch that curves harmoniously to the iPhone's shape in either gold, space grey or silver. This is due to the protector's marriage of high quality glass with scratch and impact resistant acrylic or aluminum.
- Black and white models incorporate proprietary acrylic to achieve a snug fit
- Gold, Space Grey and Silver models achieve curved protection using solid aluminum
- One-Touch Applicator ensures a seamless application
- Tempered glass that prevents chipping and scratching, making Phantom Glass™ the strongest glass screen protector available
- Silicone nano-adhesion layer for easy installation while filling surface scratches on older devices
- Oleophobic nano-coating allowing fingerprints and water droplets to wipe off with ease and zero trace
- Guaranteed no peeling regardless of phone casing
- Perfect image clarity with zero image distortion
- Accompanied by a lifetime warranty
- Phantom Glass™ for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Classic Clear – Currently available
- Phantom Glass™ for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Edge-To-Edge in Black or White – Now available
- Phantom Glass™ for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Edge-To-Edge in Gold, Space Grey, Silver – Available April 2015
"I am very proud to announce the launch of our latest advancement for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus," says Richard Waters, Founder, Proprietary Innovation Labs Inc. "It is a project we have put a lot of time and effort into to ensure it is in line with the caliber of our past products while holding true to our belief that your phone should look and feel the way it was intended to, regardless of the screen protector." Since launching in retail stores in June of last year, the 21 year-old entrepreneur has sold hundreds of thousands of the popular tempered glass and Proprietary Innovation Labs Inc. has doubled in size.
The new Phantom Glass™ for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Edge-To-Edge in Black or White is available in the United States on Amazon Prime and in select retailers across Canada ($39.95 USD/CAN). For more information: www.phantom.glass
ABOUT PROPRIETARY INNOVATION LABS Inc
Proprietary Innovation Labs Inc. (P.I.L.) is a Canadian start up established in 2013 by 21 year-old entrepreneur Richard Waters and is the creator of the innovative product Phantom Glass™, a tempered glass screen protector that ensures maximum impact and scratch protection for your mobile and touch screen devices. Its latest innovation for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus provides the first successful Edge-To-Edge coverage using a combination of tempered glass and acrylic or aluminum. Phantom Glass™ features two unique coatings: a silicone nano-adhesion layer, which makes installation a breeze and fills surface scratches on older devices and an oleophobic nano-coating that allows fingerprints to wipe off with ease. Accompanied by a lifetime warranty, Phantom Glass™ is the last screen protector you will ever need.
SOURCE Proprietary Innovation Labs Inc.
Image with caption: "Phantom Glass™ for iPhone 6 Edge-To-Edge (CNW Group/Proprietary Innovation Labs Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20150304_C7943_PHOTO_EN_12815.jpg
Image with caption: "Proprietary Innovation Labs Inc. (CNW Group/Proprietary Innovation Labs Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20150304_C7943_PHOTO_EN_12816.jpg