Yorkdale Shopping Centre can provide expert opinion and advice on all things holiday
TORONTO, Nov. 24 /CNW/ - Year after year, the holiday season brings thousands of Torontonians to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, all looking for the perfect gifts for their loved ones. When looking for a source for your holiday story, Yorkdale Shopping Centre can provide expert opinion and advice on a wide range of holiday topics from hot holiday gifts to holiday fashion trends to retail trends and traffic.
Robin Keeler, Yorkdale Shopping Centre's Fashion Director and Anthony Casalanguida, Yorkdale's General Manager, are available to speak to the following:
- The hottest fashion trends and gifts for this holiday season
- How to prepare yourself for holiday shopping before leaving the house
- How Yorkdale's Personal Shopping Service can make holiday shopping
- How to maneuver through the mall - which entrance is closest to your
- And more...
- Retail trends and shopping traffic
- Get the inside scoop on parking, valet services and where to find
"hidden" parking gems
- Insider tips on the best times to shop with the fewest crowds
- Customer service options for busy holiday shoppers
- And more...
SOURCE Yorkdale Shopping Centre
For further information: For further information: If you have any questions about the topics above, require further information or to coordinate an interview, please contact: Alana Lipton, Edelman Public Relations, (416) 979-1120 ext 222, Alana.firstname.lastname@example.org; Briar Wells, Edelman Public Relations, (416) 979-1120 ext. 276, Briar.Wells@edelman.com