LAVAL, QC, April 29, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - As part of the Regroupement québécois des résidences pour aînés (RQRA) Open House Day, which will take place throughout the province, Sélection Retraite will unveil today for the very first time the common areas of its high-end residential tower, the highest peak in the Canadian industry. Accompanied by the Sélection Retraite ambassador, Michel Forget, some 800 people are expected to attend. Among them, we find future residents who will be able to discover the interior of this ultramodern complex located on the banks of Rivière des Prairies in Laval.
Sélection Panorama Prestige, recipient of The Globals 2017 International Award for the most impressive retirement project in Canada, offers 167,350 square feet of common space that will be available to the users of this new generation complex. Examples of model furnished apartments will also be presented.
Sélection Panorama Prestige is :
- An investment of nearly $100 million
- 167,350 square feet of common areas with ultramodern design
- A virtual golf course, training centre, swimming pool, marina, etc.
- Several activities offered to maximize the users'"happiness" index
- A 30-storey construction inspired from the largest American seaside projects
- An imposing dining room with a large windowed area overlooking the river
- The signature of Maxime Frappier, an internationally renowned architect from the ACDF firm, who proposes a creation made from noble materials (birch, oak) in harmony with the environment, always with the idea of improving the quality of life of the residents.
- An opening planned as of July 2018
- 206 rental apartments, 48 serviced condos and 32 Rose-Aimée care units.
- Sélection Panorama Prestige is a unique and innovative retirement complex in Canada. Grand winner of an international architecture award, its enchanting site and the variety of services we offer are the result of the efforts of an entire team. Sélection Panorama Prestige pushes the limits of well-being and allows us to increase, once again, the happiness index of our residents.
– Réal Bouclin, Founder, President and CEO of
- It is with enthusiasm that I note the quality of this impressive structure. The attention to detail is obvious in each of the rooms, the atmosphere is warm, the common space area allows great freedom and there are options for all budgets. I am excited to be part of this adventure that will provide residents with the living environment they dream of.
– Michel Forget, Sélection Retraite ambassador,
actor and businessman
- Sélection Panorama Prestige offers a living environment adapted to the clientele of today. Sélection Retraite is at the forefront to meet this growing demand and is proud to be attentive to the needs of retirees.
– Stéphane Vinet, Director General of
Sélection Panorama Prestige
About Sélection Retraite
Sélection Retraite is a division of Réseau Sélection that develops, builds and manages residential complexes for retirees. A pioneer in its field and with a structure unique in Canada, the company now has more than 40 complexes in operation or under construction across Québec and employs nearly 3,500 people who serve its residents, whose satisfaction rate is 95%, year after year. In addition, Sélection Retraite has distinguished itself internationally by winning Global Awards in 2017 for its Vaudreuil Sélection and Panorama Sélection projects.
In addition to energizing and enhancing the retirement of its residents, Sélection Retraite has developed idsanté®, a lifestyle that focuses on prevention and adopting healthy lifestyle habits on a daily basis to "live longer and better".
About Réseau Sélection
Réseau Sélection is a major real estate group in Canada. At the dawn of its 30 years of existence, it has risen to the top of private companies in the retirement complex sector. Today, its ambition is to become a leader in the creation of multi-generational living environments that enable generations to be valued and brought together. Its unique structure is fully vertically integrated, which facilitates its geographical and product diversification. Today, the group has over 50 housing complexes in operation, under construction and in development, and some 4,500 employees throughout Québec.
Facebook: Sélection Retraite, Sélection Panorama
LinkedIn: Réseau Sélection
SOURCE Réseau Sélection
For further information: Mylène Dupéré, Office: 450-902-2007, extension 2404, Cellular: 514 833-7880, email@example.com