– Chewy and Happy, friends and retired Air Force pilots, are the last team to arrive at the Pit Stop and the first team to exit Season 6 of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA: HEROES EDITION –
– Teammates Leanne and Mar take the first leg in Squamish, B.C. winning a trip for two to Tokyo, Japan –
– On the next episode of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, teams head north to Dawson City, Yukon where three Express Passes are up for grabs on Tuesday, July 10 at 8 p.m. ET / 9 p.m. MT on CTV and CTV GO –
– Exclusive content available at CTV.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada –
To tweet this alert: http://bit.ly/2KHJHat
TORONTO, July 3, 2018 /CNW/ - It was a heartfelt goodbye for retired Air Force Pilots Chewy and Happy in tonight's Season 6 premiere of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA: HEROES EDITION. Chewy struggled to complete the Roadblock on his first attempt, but managed to still stay within reach of other racers. Sadly, the boisterous friends fell short in a foot race against Joseph and Akash to the mat, and the Ontario based duo became the first team eliminated at the Pit Stop at the Britannia Mine Museum. With nine teams remaining in the competition, THE AMAZING RACE CANADA returns next Tuesday, July 10 at 8 p.m. ET / 9 p.m. MT on CTV and CTV GO.
*MEDIA NOTE* To download press materials, please visit BellMedia.ca/PR.
On the next episode of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, "Ah Fiddler's Fart" (Tuesday, July 10 at 8 p.m. ET / 9 p.m. MT on CTV and CTV GO), teams head all the way north to Dawson City, Yukon, where a Detour has them taking a kick at the can-can, while others find their cards just don't add up. The racers hit the old time streets on a modern day gold rush as they look to strike it rich in search of three Express Passes.
The nine remaining teams competing for the ultimate grand prize are:
- Courtney and Adam – First Responders from Alberta
- Dylan and Kwame – Coaches from Alberta
- Joseph and Akash – Volunteers from Ontario
- Leanne and Mar – Youth Mentors from Ontario
- Nancy and Mellisa – Elite Athletes from Alberta
- Martina and Phil – Volunteers from British Columbia
- Taylor and Courtney – Mounties from British Columbia
- Todd and Anna – Advocates from Alberta
- Zainab and Monica – Navy Sailors from Ontario
For further information: Jessica Charbonneau, CTV Networks, 416-384-3016 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Melissa Michaels, CTV Networks, 416-384-2036 or email@example.com