TORONTO, June 1, 2017 /CNW/ - The Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) is pleased to announce that Chris Stamper, Senior Vice President, Business Marketing Planning and CMO Canadian Banking at TD Bank Group, has been re-elected as the Board Chair for 2017-2018.
Effective as of CMA's Annual General Meeting on May 25, Stamper continues his role as Board Chair for a second one-year term.
At the meeting, the following individuals also took office:
- Aldo Cundari, Chairman & CEO, Cundari as Vice-Chair and Chair-Elect (Nominating & Governance)
- John Boynton, President & CEO, Torstar Corporation as Vice-Chair (Revenue Generation)
- Jan Kestle, President & CEO, Environics Analytics as Vice-Chair (Finance & Audit)
- Steve Mast, President, Chief Innovation Officer, Delvinia as Vice-Chair (Human Resources)
Current Directors-at-Large of the Board include:
- Brent Cuthbertson, Senior Vice President & CMO, British Columbia Automobile Association
- Stephen Forbes, Executive Vice President, Brand, Corporate and Client Relationships, CIBC
- Peter Furnish, Vice President, Marketing, Category & Digital Experience, Starbucks Coffee Canada
- Janine Keogh, President, Unleash Partners Inc.
- Uwe Stueckmann, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
- Heather Tulk, Principal, Carlor Growth Strategies
- John Wiltshire
"CMA's Board of Directors represents Canada's most influential and experienced senior executives in the marketing profession," said Doug Brooks, President & CEO of the Canadian Marketing Association. "We truly value the expertise and governance our Board provides to shape the future of marketing in Canada."
CMA would like to acknowledge the exceptional service and contributions from those who have completed their terms and to those who are leaving the Board:
- Sabrina Geremia, Managing Director, Integrated Solutions, Google Canada
- Robin Heisey, Professor, Humber College
- Nancy Marcus, Corporate Vice President, Marketing, Kruger Products L.P.
- Bryan Pearson, President & CEO, LoyaltyOne / AIR MILES
- Sandra Sanderson, Senior Vice President, Marketing, White House / Black Market
- Sean Taggart, EVP & Chief Marketing Officer, BayBridge Senior Housing Inc. & Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc.
For full details, please visit www.the-cma.org/about/board.
About the Canadian Marketing Association
The Canadian Marketing Association embraces Canada's major business sectors and all marketing disciplines, channels and technologies. Its corporate members encompass all facets of business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing organizations including both brands and agencies. These organizations make a major contribution to the economy, driving commerce, investments in media and new marketing technologies while providing employment for millions of Canadians. For more information, please visit www.theCMA.ca.
Our thanks to our partner, CNW Group, for distributing this announcement.
SOURCE Canadian Marketing Association
For further information: Media Contact: Tim Bishop, Vice President of Marketing & Member Engagement, Canadian Marketing Association, [email protected], 416.644.3738, www.theCMA.ca