MONTREAL, Feb. 27, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal is proud to launch its new website at www.btmm.qc.ca. With activities grouped into five sections, the Board of Trade's new site presents the complete range of its services to members and the business community of Greater Montréal.
"This new site was created to reflect the depth of the Board of Trade's offering and its efforts to be at the heart of strategic issues and foster the city's growth and visibility," said Michel Leblanc, President and CEO of the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal. "In addition to the Networking, Training and Entrepreneurship sections, the site now has International and Metropolis tabs. I encourage people to explore the new site to find out about all the possibilities and information the Board of Trade offers."
As the voice of the business community, the Board of Trade promotes the development of a strong, committed and representative membership, while offering services that meet the needs of its members and the community. With over 7,000 members from 3,000 different businesses, the Board of Trade:
- Creates networking opportunities to help business people widen their circle of contacts and develop their business.
- Offers training in different areas to help business people develop skills, thereby strengthening the city's entrepreneurial fabric.
- Stimulates entrepreneurship and the creation of new businesses, through its team of business information experts, Info entrepreneurs, who provide the strategic information required for entrepreneurial endeavours.
- Through its team of international trade experts, the World Trade Centre Montréal, offers services to make local businesses more competitive on the international scene.
- Identifies strategic issues and takes ongoing positions on them to improve the business environment of the metropolis and accurately represent the needs of the business community.
The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal is made up of some 7,000 members. Its mission is to represent the interests of the business community of Greater Montréal and to provide individuals, merchants, and local businesses of all sizes with a variety of specialized services to help them achieve their full potential in terms of innovation, productivity, and competitiveness. The Board of Trade is Quebec's leading private economic development organization.
SOURCE: Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
For further information:
Advisor, Media Relations
Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
Tel.: 514 871-4000, ext. 4015