TripAtlas.com shares the hottest travel picks of 2010
TORONTO, Dec. 23 /CNW/ - What better way to wrap up 2010 than by rounding up the most luxurious, outlandish and off the beaten path travel sights, sounds and tastes of the year. TripAtlas.com, the world's largest online travel resource, has compiled their Top Ten "Best of 2010: Everything Travel" highlighting everything from finding the world's ultimate cup of coffee to the best place to travel like James Bond.
TripAtlas' Best of 2010: Everything Travel
- The best celebrity-spotting beach in the world: Tofino, Vancouver Island
- The top place to get naked on vacation: World Naked Bike Ride - London England
- The best destination to get a fresh cup of coffee: The Santos Coffee Museum, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- The best place to travel like James Bond: Japan
- The place every girl needs to visit: Paris, France - Fall in Love
- The place every guys need to visit: Nürburg, Germany - Drive on the Nürburgring
- The most star-studded celebrity hotspot in the world: Barbados
- The most extravagant first class airline experience: Singapore Airlines
- The best iPhone travel app: Google
- The quirkiest sight and attraction in Canada: Replica of U.S.S. Enterprise in Vulcan, Alberta
This list was compiled based on a collective of Top 10 experiences chosen by TripAtlas writers. For more information and complete lists visit www.TripAtlas.com.
TripAtlas.com is an online travel resource offering international trip planning advice. The site features a travel research guide, real-time advice from travel professionals and industry articles, blogs, trends and destination guides.
/NOTE TO PHOTO EDITORS: A photo accompanying this release is available at http://photos.newswire.ca. Images are free to accredited members of the media/
For further information: For further information:
or to arrange your visit, please contact: Lisa Raffaele | 416.360.6522 x351 | email@example.com