OTTAWA, June 16 /CNW Telbec/ - The June issue of the Financial System Review will be released on Monday, 21 June 2010 at 10:30 (ET).
This issue features the following articles:
- The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Cross-Border Funding
- The Role of Securities Lending in Market Liquidity
- The Bank of Canada's Extraordinary Liquidity Policies and Moral
- The Bank of Canada's Analytic Framework for Assessing the
Vulnerability of the Household Sector
- Securitized Products, Disclosure, and the Reduction of Systemic Risk
Lock-up: At 09:00 (Eastern Time), copies of the Financial System Review
will be made available to journalists, under embargo at the
Bank's head office in Ottawa. The embargo will be lifted at
10:30 (Eastern Time). (Please use the East Tower entrance at
245 Sparks Street and have your press card with you.)
For security reasons, those wishing to attend the lock-up must
confirm by calling Stephanie Bento at 613 782-7183 before noon
on Friday, 18 June.
Distribution: The Financial System Review will be available at 10:30
(Eastern Time) on the Bank's website.
Note: There will be no briefing session.
SOURCE Bank of Canada
For further information: For further information: Jeremy Harrison at 613 782-8782 or firstname.lastname@example.org