TORONTO, Jan. 2, 2019 /CNW/ - Bridging Finance would like to sincerely thank all of our partners for making 2018 a banner year!
- $480 million funded in new loans in 2018
- Robust pipeline of $150 million in deals currently ready to be funded
- No loan losses in 2018 and Since Inception
- As at the end of November, the net return for the Bridging Income Fund (class F) was 7.88% and for the Bridging Mid-Market Debt Fund was 8.32%
- Bridging Finance currently manages over $1.1 billion in the Private Debt space for retail and institutional clients
- Very positive outlook for 2019 and non-correlated to volatile public markets
Thank you from all of us at Bridging Finance and we look forward to a fantastic 2019!
About Bridging Finance Inc.
Established in 2012, Bridging Finance is one of Canada's leading alternative credit investment management firms and currently manages approximately $1.1 billion of assets. Bridging Finance provides middle-market North American companies with alternatives to the financing options offered by traditional lenders. Lending proceeds, typically ranging from $3 million to upwards of $50 million, are used by companies to address needs such as restructuring existing debt, providing working capital for growth, supporting inventory purchases and financing expenditures and acquisitions/buyouts.
Please read the Offering Memorandum and financial statements before investing. Past performance may not be repeated.
SOURCE Bridging Finance Inc.
For further information: For further information on Bridging Finance Inc., please visit us at www.bridgingfinance.ca or please contact us at (416) 640-8965 or (888) 920-9598 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.