New products and services unveiled at the 11th annual TelcoTV Conference and Expo
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 24, 2012 /CNW/ - TelcoTV, the largest conference and expo focused on video broadband network service providers in the U.S., today released a roundup of news being announced by exhibitors at this year's event. Now in its 11th year, the annual TelcoTV Conference and Expo is produced by UBM TechWeb in collaboration with NTCA (National Telecommunications Cooperative Association). The event takes place from October 24 to 26 at the Las Vegas Hotel in Nevada. For more information visit http://www.telcotvonline.com.
"TelcoTV provides an opportunity for operators large and small as well as the equipment, services, and content vendors that serve them, to connect and discuss the latest business, technologies, trends and regulatory insights," said Carolyn Herr, Show Director, TelcoTV. "These announcements are a reflection of the innovations that will be showcased at this year's event."
The following TelcoTV exhibitors will be making announcements or showcasing new products at this event:
- ARRIS Group Inc. (booth #801) is introducing a bundled multicast IPTV advertising solution for the delivery of national, regional, zoned and targeted ads. The company is also showcasing an ad insertion solution that helps advertisers and operators maximize value from multiscreen services to IP-connected devices.
- ASSIA (booth #330) is demonstrating two new Wi-Fi and DSL management products: ASSIA Expresse Wi-Fi, the world's first home Wi-Fi management system; and ASSIA DSL Expresse 3.1, the world's first DSL network management system designed to manage simultaneously vectored and non-vectored lines.
- ATX (booth #322) has expanded its UCrypt product offering designed to support IPTV service providers with the delivery of content into hospitality, healthcare and bulk MDU accounts, so that virtually any deployment architecture and distribution application can be addressed.
- Operators looking to deploy IPTV and Video on Demand (VoD) will benefit from faster, lower-risk implementations that enable them to offer more services to users through a major partnership between Dune HD and Beenius (booth #105).
- BlueHighways TV (booth #513) invites Telco TV attendees to sign up for a drawing to win a Gibson Epiphone Guitar signed by some of Rural Rhythm's biggest bluegrass stars, including Bobby Osborne, Marty Raybon, Darrell Webb, Carrie Hassler and The Roys.
- Cloverleaf Digital LLC, (booth #320) the Brooklyn-based leading independent provider of interactive TV apps and services in the United States is pleased to announce that they have been acquired by Accedo – the Sweden-based global leader in TV apps.
- DVEO (booth #631) announced seven products including a 400 Channel Cloud Transcoder System, On Air Graphics System, Multichannel HLS Server, IP Time Delay, Portable Live Streaming Appliance, and more.
- Entone, Inc., (booth #719) a leading provider of Hybrid TV and Connected Home solutions, is unveiling its Kamai 500 Hybrid Media Player. Powered by Entone's FusionTV® platform, Kamai enables service operators to deliver a superior TV experience by fusing traditional linear HDTV and cloud-based services.
- Mariner (booth #209) announces the support of four new customers: Duo County Telecom and United Communications have selected Mariner xVu™ to monitor Minerva/ADB TR-069 deployments; ATMC Cable TV and North State Communications are using Mariner xVu to monitor TV service quality on Microsoft® Mediaroom® deployments.
- National Information Solutions Cooperative® (booth #224) showcases the iVUE® enterprise system — a seamlessly integrated IT solution that connects your customer care to billing to engineering to e-commerce.
- RGB Networks (booth #819), the leading provider of scalable multiscreen IP video delivery solutions, is demonstrating how its advanced technologies enable telcos and other video service providers (VSP) to meet the new challenges of an evolving multiscreen IP video environment.
- TelVue® Corporation (booth #603) has launched an all new B1000 HyperCaster™, and paired it with the powerful Cloud-based TelVue Connect™ service for Internet-ready content aggregation, transcoding, scheduling, and playout.
- Triteka (booth #300) will showcase its next generation networking solutions for IP-based entertainment distribution over any existing wire infrastructures for residential and commercial markets.
- Witbe (booth #1019) is launching a new video monitoring device. It is a unique tool to control video QoE in each local loop and ensure perfect quality for every subscriber in every region.
A list of exhibitors is available at http://www.telcotvonline.com/2012/exhibitor-list/. A complete schedule of conference sessions is available at: http://www.telcotvonline.com/conference/overview-by-day.php.
Connect with TelcoTV
TelcoTV Mobile App: http://m.telcotvonline.com
TelcoTV is the industry's largest conference and expo focused on broadband network service providers. Hosted by UBM TechWeb in partnership with NTCA (National Telecommunications Cooperative Association) and Light Reading (part of the Light Reading Communications Network), this annual event provides rural broadband network service providers across the U.S. with fast, actionable strategies to enhance the monetization of their investments in the face of increasing competition and decreasing government support. Now in its 11th year, TelcoTV is an increasingly popular forum for network operators and builders, equipment vendors and content providers to connect with their peers and share best practices. The event is hosted and led by the industry's recognized experts delivering the latest critical business, technology and regulatory insights, along with opportunities to grow business and partnerships. TelcoTV 2012 sponsors include Calix, Adtran, CHR Solutions, Alcatel-Lucent, and Cisco.
About UBM TechWeb
UBM TechWeb the global leader in technology media and professional information, enables people and organizations to harness the transformative power of technology. Through its three core businesses – media solutions, marketing services and paid content – UBM TechWeb produces the most respected and consumed brands and media applications in the technology market. More than 14.5 million business and technology professionals (CIOs and IT managers, Web & Digital professionals, Software Developers, Government decision makers, and Telecom providers) actively engage in UBM TechWeb's communities and information resources monthly. UBM TechWeb brands include: global face-to-face events such as Interop, Cloud Connect, Black Hat and Enterprise Connect; award-winning online resources such as InformationWeek, Light Reading, and Network Computing; and market-leading magazines InformationWeek, Wall Street & Technology, and Advanced Trading. UBM TechWeb is a part of UBM plc, one of the world's largest media businesses as a global provider of news distribution and specialist information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion.
The National Telecommunications Cooperative Association is the premier association representing more than 570 locally owned and controlled telecommunications cooperatives and commercial companies throughout rural and small-town America. NTCA provides its members with legislative, regulatory, and industry representation; meetings; publications and educational programs; and an array of employee benefit programs. Visit http://www.ntca.org for more information.
SOURCE: UBM TechWeb
For further information:
Caroline McGrath, Echo Communications (for TelcoTV), +1-416-972-1642 or +1-416-357-2702, email@example.com
PRN Photo Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org