Channel partners recognized at company's annual Vendor Summit
CLEARWATER, Fla., Dec. 3, 2018 /CNW/ -- Tech Data (Nasdaq: TECD) recently announced the winners of its 2018 Vendor of the Year awards, a program that recognizes the contribution, strong commitment, and innovative solutions and products that recipients provide to Tech Data, its channel partners, and the IT industry in the Americas.
The awards ceremony took place at the 14th annual Vendor Summit, held at the Tampa Convention Center on November 29, where more than 550 channel partners joined Tech Data executives and team members to learn more about Tech Data's market and channel strategy, capabilities, and marketing-enablement services.
The 2018 Tech Data Vendor of the Year winners are:
- Endpoint Solutions Vendor of the Year: Microsoft OEM
- Advanced Solutions Vendor of the Year: Dell EMC
- Vendor Representative of the Year
- Sales Choice: Brian Heeren – Extreme Networks
- Leadership Choice: Mark Hollan – HPE
- Growth Vendor of the Year: Dell Technologies
- Transformational Vendor of the Year: Cisco
- Cloud Vendor of the Year: Microsoft
- Security Vendor of the Year: Fortinet
- Marketing and Sales Innovator of the Year: Intel
- LAC Endpoint Solutions Vendor of the Year: Dell
- LAC Advanced Solutions Vendor of the Year: Cisco
- LAC Vendor Representative of the Year: Miguel Ariza, APC
"The 2018 Vendor of the Year honorees were chosen for their ongoing dedication, impact and outstanding achievements in support of Tech Data and our channel partners," said Joe Quaglia, president, Americas, at Tech Data. "These awards pay tribute to the vendors and representatives that have distinguished themselves through innovative service and solutions, and symbolize our gratitude for their partnership and progressive influence in the IT channel. We congratulate their standout efforts, and we are excited to continue working together to connect the world with the power of technology."
About Tech Data
Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. Our end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialized skills, and expertise in next-generation technologies enable channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance. Tech Data is ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies for nine straight years. To find out more, visit www.techdata.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Public Relations Manager, Americas
SOURCE Tech Data Corporation