Personalized financial advice offered in a comfortable and energy-efficient new design at the new Cadence community
RICHMOND, BC, June 24, 2017 /CNW/ - TD opened a new concept branch in Richmond's Cadence by Cressey community that marries environmental sustainability and legendary customer service in a uniquely inviting space. The branch, at the corner of Gilbert Road and Lansdowne Road in Richmond, is conveniently located in the new Cadence community which is walkable and close to the waterfront and Richmond's Olympic Oval.
"You'll notice the new branch is much different that your typical bank branch," said Herman Yeung, Branch Manager. "It feels like a home and is well designed with lots of natural light. It's designed with customers in mind and intended to make them feel comfortable. Most importantly, we are ready to provide our customers with the best financial advice tailored specifically to their needs."
More comfort, convenience and sustainable attributes include:
- An inviting, open concept feel encourages collaboration and conversation so customers can get the meaningful, personalized advice they need. When customers come into the branch, there is a mural of the Lansdowne Park Race Track circa 1928.
- Energy-efficient design sustainably-sourced finishes help reduce the branches environmental footprint and reinforce our commitment to the environment.
- A customer lounge offers a comfortable space to gather or wait for an appointment with access to tea and coffee.
- Free Wi-Fi access for customers to use while they wait or to use during an appointment.
- Digital displays throughout the branch offer customers access to current information, advice and tips to help manage their finances while they wait to see a customer service representative.
- Sustainable interior elements like responsibly sourced wood finishes, recycled materials and low-energy LED lighting.
- A flexible, scalable design allows the branch to easily grow and adapt along with the needs of the community.
The branch is also designed to be a full-service advice centre with employees to meet all its customers' financial needs in multiple languages, including English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $10,000 donation to the FarmFolk CityFolk and Richmond Food Security Society. The donation will be used for the "Seeds of Community" project that aims to build a collection of locally adapted and publicly owned seeds and to educate the public on how to grow and save seeds.
As part of TD 's extended hours, the branch is open seven days a week - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Thursday and Friday; 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday; and 11:00 am to 4 pm on Sunday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features full-service, envelope-free deposits with optional transaction records at the Green Machine ATM.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE TD Canada Trust
For further information: To contact the branch: Herman Yeung, Branch Manager, 7488 Lansdowne Road Unit 140, Richmond, BC, 604/295-9332 Ext. 250, [email protected]; Media inquiries: Jeff Meerman, TD Bank Group, 604/654-0324, [email protected]