More comfort and convenience in the thriving community
TORONTO, Dec. 15, 2012 /CNW/ - TD Canada Trust today officially opened its newest open concept branch in the Town of Richmond Hill. Located at Bathurst & Tower Hill Road, this new 5122-square-foot branch is full service and open 7 days a week to serve the needs of the growing community.
"I'm very excited to be part of this new Richmond Hill development," said Julie Dove, Branch Manager. "This branch will help serve the needs of the community while enhancing the experience by offering support in a number of languages including French, Italian, Spanish, Persian, Russian, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi."
Features of the new branch include:
- An open concept design that helps TD serve customers better by moving financial specialists out from behind desks directly to the customers.
- A customer lounge with a coffee station and magazine rack lets customers wait in comfort if they arrive early for an appointment or are waiting for their friends or family to complete their banking.
- A community boardroom designed for use by businesses and not-for-profit groups. This room is available free-of-charge and includes business services such as video conferencing capabilities and a printer.
- A community wall shares a pictorial story about the area. The current display features projects funded by the local chapter of the TD Friends of the Environment Foundation and includes space for community groups to post flyers about upcoming events.
- Digital displays mounted throughout the branch provide customers with current information about TD products and services.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $5,000 donation to Pathways to Youth, Children and Families. The funds will help fund a greening project at their Residential Home called Home Base. The project will help local youth gain a unique experience in agricultural awareness and urban greening.
As part of TD Canada Trust's extended hours, the branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features a full-service Green Machine ATM.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE: TD Canada Trust
For further information:
To contact the branch:
TD Canada Trust
(905) 883-4260 ext. 250
TD Bank Group