LAKE COUNTRY, BC, May 5, 2012 /CNW/ - TD Canada Trust today officially opened its newest branch in Lake Country, B.C. located in the heart of the Okanagan Valley. Located at 9890 Main Street, this new 5,000-square-foot branch is full service and will serve the growing needs of business owners and residents who live and work in Lake Country.
"We are so thrilled with the positive response from the community about our new branch," said Tracey Lambrecht, Branch Manager. "People are coming in telling us they just love the open-concept design, the friendly staff and the convenient hours."
Features of the new branch include:
- An open concept design that helps TD serve customers better by moving financial specialists out from behind desks directly to the customers.
- A customer lounge with a coffee station and magazine rack lets customers wait in comfort if they arrive early for an appointment or are waiting for their friends or family to complete their banking.
- A community boardroom designed for use by businesses and not-for-profit groups. This room is available free-of-charge and includes business services such as video conferencing capabilities and a printer.
- A community wall shares a pictorial story about the area. The current display features projects funded by the local chapter of the TD Friends of the Environment Foundation and includes space for community groups to post flyers about upcoming events.
- Digital displays mounted throughout the branch provide customers with current information about TD products and services.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $5,000 donation to the Winfield Community Garden as part of TD's strong commitment to the environment and the community.
TD chose this particular location because it is growing and to better serve the diverse group of businesses located in Lake Country. The region is growing based on the expansion of tourism, wine production and agriculture industries.
As part of TD Canada Trust's extended hours, the Lake Country branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features one indoor and one drive-thru full-service Green Machine ATM which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
For further information:
To contact the branch:
TD Canada Trust
Manager, Corporate Communications
TD Bank Group