OTTAWA, Nov 7. 2018 /CNW/ - The CRA BizApp is a mobile web app for small business owners and sole proprietors. It lets you manage your business accounts securely, anytime and anywhere. CRA BizApp is available on the go, and on any mobile device with an Internet browser—no app stores needed.
With CRA BizApp, you can view and manage your corporation, GST/HST, payroll, and excise duty account balances. The app also lets you make payments to your business accounts, at your convenience!
If you are already registered for My Business Account, you can use your login information to access CRA BizApp.
ENHANCED FEATURES OF CRA BIZAPP
- My Payment in CRA BizApp – Make secure payments using a version of My Payment right from your phone.
- View and submit remittances – Make payroll remittances and view your year-to-date remittance total on the summary page.
- View and pay interim balances – You can now pay GST/HST and corporation income tax instalments from CRA BizApp and view the interim balance on the app's summary page.
- Manage payroll return status – View your payroll accounts and stay on top of your business account balances.
- Returned mail indicator – View your returned mail notifications if any mail related to your accounts has been sent back to the CRA.
- Make a payment at Canada Post outlets using cash or debit – Generate a QR code to make a payment at Canada Post outlets using cash or debit (for a fee).
Use your mobile web browser to log in, then bookmark the webpage on your home screen for quick access. For more information, go to canada.ca/cra-biz-app.
To receive updates on what is new at the Canada Revenue Agency, you can:
- Follow the CRA on Facebook
- Follow the CRA on Twitter – @CanRevAgency
- Follow the CRA on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to a CRA electronic mailing list
- Add our RSS feeds to your feed reader
- You can also watch our tax-related videos on YouTube
SOURCE Canada Revenue Agency
For further information: Media Relations, Canada Revenue Agency, 613-948-8366, email@example.com