VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 6, 2018 /CNW/ -- TTII ProFormance Cork (PFC) is a 100% natural, organic infill that offers a phenomenal amount of benefits for synthetic turf systems
- percolates 50% more water than high density cork, yes 50%! No ponding water worries like with high density corks
- reduces turf temperature
- works exceptionally well in dry or wet climates
- reduces Gmax and HIC concussion ratings
- allergy free
- the only cork infill on the market with a 10-year warranty
- Recent tests have proven that our ProFormance Cork (PFC) at a density of 125-140 kg/m3 is significantly more durable than common "bark crush" cork with densities of 200 kg/m3 or higher. This comprehensive lisport test comparing the two cork densities under the same conditions clearly proves that higher density granules lose resiliency and mass under stress with the material breaking down into fines that cause drainage issues. ProFormance Cork (PFC) sourced closer to the core of the tree maintains its resiliency and consistent performance and drainage characteristics.
- ProFormance Cork (PFC) costs less per square foot because you need less per square foot. Although PFC costs more per pound than higher density cork, you only require ¾ of a lb per sq. ft. as opposed to higher density cork requiring a minimum of 1 lb – bottom line is PFC is more cost effective
- ProFormance Cork (PFC) is naturally processed with the strictest quality control to ensure the purest and most environmentally sound infill to enhance any turf specification, making it more compatible with nature. Its purity is maintained from a natural, pesticide free harvest with a natural resistance to mold and fungus
REUSEABLE ● RECYCLABLE
- At end of life cycle, a good portion can be re-purposed into a replacement field or it can be 100% recycled back into natural surroundings with no negative environmental impact
John B. Giraud, Managing Director of TTII states "We're proud to offer PFC ProFormance Cork infill – it's simply a superior product in comparison to high density cork. It wins hands-down when it comes to percolation and durability. TTII believes in offering high-performance, high-quality infills that are consistent in playability and safety."
Domenic Carapella, President of GREENPLAY® is pleased to have TTII distributing the ProFormance Cork infill. "The importance of organic infills for artificial turf cannot be understated when safety, performance and environmental sustainability are recognized as crucial in the design of playing surfaces. With this ever increasing recognition, it is important to have a reliable, quality driven distribution partner who can service the turf industry."
Click for more information on ProFormance Cork (PFC) or visit us at www.TTIIOnline.com for information on any of our other synthetic turf related products. Email us at email@example.com or by phone: 1.888.887.7373 or 1.604.421.3620.
Target Technologies is a member of the QUIKRETE™ Group of Companies
SOURCE Target Technologies International Inc.