Unbeatable offers begin November 24; guests can arrive early on Black Friday for even more deals with most stores opening at 6 a.m.
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Nov. 21, 2014 /CNW/ - Today, Target Canada announced Black Friday plans, including a week's worth of special deals leading up to even more incredible savings for the unofficial kick-off of holiday shopping. With extended store hours and unbeatable door crashers, including a 40" television for only $119.99, guests can get a head start on shopping with exciting deals on everything from TVs and iPads, to top kitchen appliances, toys and more.
"The Target Canada team has been working all year to secure the best deals on the best products for our guests this holiday season," said John Butcher, senior vice president, merchandising, Target Canada. "We believe our unique selection of merchandise and unbeatable value will make Target the premiere destination for holiday shopping this year."
BLACK FRIDAY WEEK
In advance of Black Friday, Target will be offering unbeatable deals starting Monday, November 24 until Thursday, November 27 on hundreds of items including apparel, décor, grocery and commodities, with sales up to 90 per cent off. Top deals include:
- iPod Touch 16GB - $169.00 (Regular $219.00)
- Nintendo 2DS - $75.00 (Regular $129.99)
- Doc McStuffins Friends Plush - $2.49 (Regular $24.99)
- Minecraft Snow Set Paper Craft - $5.00 (Regular $19.99)
- Stiga GT Snow Racer - $39.99 (Regular $79.99)
- Little People DC Super Friends Playset $19.99 (Regular $39.99)
- Philips 150-Ct C9 Multicolor LED String Lights - $40.00 (Compare at $100.00)
- Bungee Chair in assorted colours - $15.00 (Regular $39.99)
BLACK FRIDAY DOOR CRASHERS
Target will continue the Black Friday savings from November 28 – November 30 throughout the store. Door crasher deals will provide some of the season's deepest savings. Some of the top deals include:
- 40" Element 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV - $119.00
- Xbox One Assassin's Creed Bundle - $349.99 plus $50 Target gift card with purchase (Regular $399.99)
- iPad Air – Receive $120 Target gift card with purchase
- iPad Mini – Receive $60 Target gift card with purchase
- Keurig K300 Home Brewing System - $89.99 plus receive $5.00 Target gift card with purchase (Regular $119.99)
- Toshiba Smart BluRay player - $54.99 (Regular $109.99)
- Hoover Multi-Cyclonic Canister Vacuum - $99.99 (Regular $199.99)
- KitchenAid 10-pc Stainless Steel cookware set - $84 (Regular $199.99)
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker Wristband in violet, slate and black - $79.99 (Regular $99.99)
- Select Mossimo® Denim - $10 each (Regular $29.99)
- Assorted Hasbro Games for $8 each including Sorry!, Battleship and Operation
The Target Canada Black Friday sale will take place at all stores from Friday, November 28 – 30, and while quantities last. To help manage expectations and ensure a safe shopping environment, guests will receive a ticket for select door crashers they plan to buy, and will have two hours to redeem the ticket and purchase the item. Tickets will be distributed to guests in line prior to entering the store.
- Sofia the First Flower Girl Doll, exclusive to Target - $26.24 (Regular $34.99)
- Select Equestria Girls - $4.00 (Regular $10.99)
- Cars Radiator Springs 500 Track Set - $33.74 (Regular $44.99)
- 25 per cent off all Top Toys
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus Stand Mixer - $229.99 (Regular $479.99)
- NutriBullet blender (600 watts) - $88.99 plus receive free $10 Target gift card (Regular $129.99)
- Threshold Fuzzy Throws - $10.00 (Regular $16.99)
- 7.5ft Philips pre-lit artificial Balsam Fir tree, exclusive to Target - $200.00 (Regular $300.00)
- 50 per cent off all wreaths, garlands and large outdoor décor
- All ornaments, select lights, tree skirts, toppers and tinsel – Buy 2, Get 1 Free
- 25 per cent off select bows and ribbons
- 50 per cent off holiday boxed cards
APPAREL, ACCESSORIES AND BEAUTY:
- $5 sleep for the whole family
- Girls, Boys, Infant, Toddler Licensed Tees starting at $6
- $16 boxed bras (Regular $19.99 – $26.99)
- Just One You Made by Carter's 2pc sleep sets $7 (Regular $11.99)
- 40 per cent off all Pixi cosmetics
- Leo by Heys 21" Fashion Spinner Luggage - $39.99 (Regular $79.99)
For a complete list of all Black Friday deals, visit target.ca/blackfriday2014
EXTENDED BLACK FRIDAY STORE HOURS
In order to accommodate guests on one of the most exciting shopping days of the year, Target is offering extended store hours across Canada on Black Friday. Majority of stores will open at 6 a.m. and close at 11 p.m.; stores in Quebec will open at 8 a.m. and will close at 11 p.m.
As hours vary by store, guests can visit www.target.ca and use the "Find a Store" feature to check their local store hours.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,934 stores – 1,801 in the United States and 133 in Canada – and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
SOURCE: Target Canada
For further information: Emily Vear, Target Public Relations, (289) 261-0145; Target Media Hotline, (612) 696-3400