Takeover Bid by Troy Resources Limited for Azimuth Resources Limited - Notice of Extension of Offer Period
06 Jun, 2013, 23:21 ET
PERTH, Australia, June 7, 2013 /CNW/ - Azimuth Resources Limited (ABN 87 089 531 082) (Azimuth) (ASX, TSX: AZH) advises that it has received a Notice of Variation under subsection 650D(1) of the Corporations Act (Act) from Troy Resources Limited (Troy).
The Notice of Variation informs Azimuth that Troy:
- Varies its takeover offer, contained in its bidder's statement dates 9 May 2013 as supplemented by a supplementary bidder's statement dated 24 May 2012 (Bidder's Statement), for all of the ordinary shares (Offer) in Azimuth by extending the period during which the Offer will remain open pursuant to section 650C of the Act. The Offer will now close at 7.00pm (Sydney time) / 5.00am (Toronto time) on 28 June 2013 (unless further extended).
- Varies the Bidder's statement by replacing 14 June 2013 with 28 June 2013 in each place where the closing date for the Offer is specified in the Bidder's Statement or the Acceptance Form.
- Gives notice under section 630(2) of the Act that:
- a) The new date for giving notice of the status of the conditions set out in section 14.9 of the Bidder's statement (Conditions) is 21 June 2013;
- b) The Offer is not free from the Conditions; and
- c) So far as the Bidder knows, the Conditions were not fulfilled as at the date of the notice.
A copy of the notice was lodged with ASIC, and will be lodged on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) on 7 June 2013. ASIC takes no responsibility for the contents of the notice.
SOURCE: Azimuth Resources
For further information:
Chief Executive Officer
Tel: +61 8 9381 2488
Fortbridge Consulting Pty Ltd
Tel: +61 2 9003 0499
Tel: +61 400 122 449
Share this article