Easy-to-install booster amplifies cell signals for homes or small offices
FREMONT, Calif., July 25, 2017 /CNW/ -- SureCall, the premium signal booster manufacturer, today announced the availability of the Flare Canada. A 2017 CES Innovation Award Honoree, the Flare reduces dropped and missed calls while boosting data speeds for all major Canadian cell carriers.
Designed for use in a home or small office up to 3,000 sq ft, Flare is the first Canadian booster that combines an internal antenna with the signal booster, making installation simple and painless. The unique, patent-pending internal structure design allows for an omni-directional antenna that enables the best emission.
"As an increasing number of households and businesses favor cellular over landlines, the need for reliable signal will become more important to consumers," said Hongtao Zhan, CEO of SureCall. "The Flare Canada is a great option for those that are dependent on cellular for work or home life. Its innovative design makes it easy to install and its high power output makes it one of the strongest boosters on the market for homes and remote cottages."
Other key features include:
- Multi-Band Support – The Flare boosts voice, text and 4G LTE data signals for all major Canadian cellular devices.
- Multi-User Support – Multiple users can benefit from the increased signal simultaneously.
- Automatic Gain Control – Automatically adjusts signal output based on incoming signal to produce strongest signal throughout the building.
- High-Gain Antenna – Flare Canada includes an outdoor Yagi antenna that captures signal from a distant cell tower.
- ISED Certified – Meets all booster requirements set forth by Industry, Science and Economic Development Canada.
A recent study by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) cited that about 23 percent of Canadian households are exclusively subscribed to mobile wireless services, while only 13 percent are exclusively subscribed to wired telephone services.
SureCall's Flare Canada is available for $549.00 MSRP. As with all SureCall boosters, the Flare Canada is backed by an industry-leading three-year manufacturer's warranty. For more information about SureCall and the Flare Canada, visit www.surecall.com/CA/.
Founded in 2001, SureCall is the multi-patented, award-winning industry leader in cell phone signal boosters, combining high quality technology with innovative designs to create award-winning boosters that dramatically improve cell phone reception for homes, cars and businesses. Major players in the hospitality, automotive, technology and industrial fields, along with institutions like NASA and academic institutions such as Stanford and Duke, trust SureCall's IC-certified boosters to make their signals go the distance.